Why You’ll Love This Job
KGH Autism Services is interested in paraprofessionals who are looking to work part time after school helping children with special needs. In this Paraprofessional Behavior Technician role in Madison, WI, you will have the opportunity to lend meaningful educational support that will resonate throughout families and the community. As part of KGH Autism Services, you will be an integral part of a caring team that is dedicated to improving the lives of children with Autism. Strengthen your paraprofessional skills while simultaneously building a foundation of working with children who have special needs. Work in an environment in which you will be inspired by leadership that plays a key role in Autism Advocacy.
At KGH Autism Services you will receive competitive benefits that include medical, dental and vision coverage with company-paid life insurance. You will also find a great work life balance and fun company events.
KGH Autism Services is the ideal setting in which you can broaden your knowledge base as you work towards your future career.
Hurry! Apply for this top-shelf Paraprofessional Behavior Technician opening today in Madison, WI to get started on your bright future!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Paraprofessional job responsibilities include:
- Provide services to children with Autism Spectrum Disorder in a variety of settings
- Assist Board Certified Behavior Analysts
- One-on-one behavior therapy for clients with autism
- Teach clients new behavioral skills that will improve their lives
Paraprofessional required skills & qualifications include:
- H.S. graduate or GED certificate
- Must have experience working with children
- Four-year degree in ABA, education, psychology or similar degree
- CPR training and/or certificate
- Autism Spectrum Disorders experience preferred
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 29086