Be an integral part of the supply chain of delivery!
Are you interested in the aviation industry? Would you like to see the behind-the-scenes day to day that helps get packages to your door? Are you interested in starting a career in aviation? Would you like the stability of an established company that has been able to retain all its employees during these uncertain times? As an Aircraft Cargo Ground Support personnel in our Cheektowaga, NY location, you will work in a great team environment, handling parcels, deicing aircraft, and operating machinery.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Aircraft Cargo Ground Support are expected to perform the following tasks, including but not limited to:
- Freight and cargo loading and unloading to and from aircraft (up to 50 lbs)
- Deicing aircraft
- Operation of motorized equipment, including but not limited to belt loaders, tugs/push back tugs, forklifts, deicing trucks, and aircraft tow tractor
- Ability to work outside in various weather condition
We will train you to be safe and confident working hands on in the aviation world.
Extensive aviation safety and customer service training provided for Aircraft Cargo Ground Support.
Aircraft Cargo Ground Support must meet the following requirements:
- Have a high school diploma or GED
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Possess a valid state drivers license
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Comfortable with computer skills
- Previous customer service experience
- Previous aviation/FBO experience
While performing the duties of this job, the Aircraft Cargo Ground Support is:
- Occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk and hear
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
While performing the duties of this job, the Aircraft Cargo Ground Support is occasionally exposed to:
- Wet and/or humid conditions
- Moving mechanical parts
- High, precarious places
- Fumes or airborne particles
- Extreme cold and extreme heat
- Moderate noise level
Type: Part Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 27198