Why You’ll Love This Job
***Please read before applying: This is a part time position. Experience with health insurance pre-authorization and verification, medical terminology, CPT and ICD codes for physical therapy clinic is a MUST.
Please do not apply, if you don’t have the experience***
Are you looking to join an innovative company where you can establish yourself and advance your career as part of a top-rated team? If so, you should consider our Client Care Specialist position in Charlotte (Ballantyne area), NC.
If you have a passion for helping others and enjoy interacting with the general public, FYZICAL, the leading physical therapy company in the country, has a Client Care Specialist opening in Charlotte (Ballantyne area), NC, that is a perfect fit for you!
As the first and last person our amazing clients see when they enter and leave our cutting-edge facility, your role as Client Care Specialist is central to our daily operations. Here, you will join a champion team that works together to help grateful patients get back to the lives they love. We are committed to changing the PT industry by creating non-traditional, individualized treatment plans and want you along on that important journey. As part of the FYZICAL Ballantyne family, you can take advantage of advancement opportunities, state-of-the-art technology and grow your career under a practice leader who is fully invested in you.
We are an innovative physical therapy facility that bypasses traditional approaches to care. We work together, using the most modern technology and cutting-edge tools to provide our patients with the individualized care they need and deserve. As our Client Care Specialist, you will enjoy the easy flow of a supportive team that succeeds together. You also will have the chance to access our unparalleled continuing education opportunities, opening the door to further career growth.
Start down your exciting career path today by applying for our Client Care Specialist job opening!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Spanish speaker is a plus
- WebPT knowledge is a plus
- Handle patient scheduling, appointments, multi-phone line
- Gather new patient data; keep track of all patient referrals
- Disseminate information to patients; act as a go-between for patients and physicians
- Send and keep a log of all reports sent to doctors
- Collect all payments; insurance verification
- Collect/open mail; distribute mail to proper areas/people
- Send benefits paperwork to billing companies
- Handle all scheduling and ensuing communication
- Answer phones, act as a patient liaison, answer any questions from potential or current patients
- Schedule patients; coordinate evaluations, re-evaluations, appointment reminders and cancellations
- Collect new patient intake information; track all clinic referrals
- Fax reports to physicians; keep a log of incoming reports
- Verify Insurance and track insurance-covered visits; take copayments
- Check mail; keep track of Explanation of Benefits sent from mail and fax to billing company
- Communicate with the office manager and clinicians about scheduling/patient arrival
• High School Diploma/ GED equivalent
• 2 years’ admin support in a physical therapy practice
• Knowledgeable about health insurance, pre-authorization, insurance verification, medical terminology, CPT and ICD codes
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with patients and other employees
• Must have a team mentality, flexibility and willingness to learn
• Must have excellent customer service skill and communicate effectively
• Must have ability to multi-task in a fast-paced and demanding work environment
• Attention to detail and a commitment to achieving consistent customer satisfaction
• Must exercise good judgment and discretion
• Technologically savvy and possess knowledge of Microsoft Office products including: Google Documents, Word, Excel
Type: Part Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 98230