Part Time Veterinary Assistant – Full Circle Veterinary Hospital Job – Lake Oswego OR
Why You’ll Love this Job
This is your opportunity to get in on the ground floor of an expanding and innovative organization, and grow right along with us when you apply for our Veterinary Assistant position!
Here, you can build an amazing career from your passion for helping animals and find satisfaction in knowing you have made an indelible mark on your community by improving the lives of pets and their people. We are a reputable organization where you can feel a sense of pride and learn new on-the-job skills as you advance your Veterinary Assistant career. We offer our team members a great work/life balance plus generous perks and benefits that include healthcare, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, paid time off, and a matched 401k.
Make the move toward career success! Apply for our Veterinary Assistant job opening today.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Veterinary Assistant job responsibilities include:
- Following clear guidelines, make rooms ready for patients
- Recognize and take the necessary next steps to prevent the spread of various types of diseases and infections
- Help subdue animals during certain procedures in a calm and safe manner
- Ensure precise medical information is recorded during examinations
- Set up exam rooms and surgery suites with the necessary equipment; assist with prescriptions
- Gather vital signs, labs and other necessary information; make ready vaccinations and preventative medications
Veterinary Assistant required skills & qualifications include:
- High school graduate or GED certification
- Skilled communicator
- Proficient in English, both written and spoken
- Customer service, animal care and restraint knowledge
TalentCare is a disruptive, data-driven healthcare recruiting firm with clinical and non-clinical positions nationwide. You will hear about exclusive, direct hire job openings that provide you career mobility and growth. With TalentCare on your side, you are:
- Matched with jobs based on advanced predictive analytics, so you will fit and perform well
- Hired directly by the client company, whether full-time or part-time
- Never hounded by other firms about our job openings – they’re all 100% exclusive
Type: Part Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 21325