Why You’ll Love This Job
Are you a great communicator with an interest in optical? Then, bring your attention to detail and join the Vision Care Center team today in this Patient Care Coordinator job in our Washington, IL location.
As the Patient Care Coordinator, you would be expected to maintain a professional and friendly attitude as you speak with patients regarding their insurance coverage and schedule appointments. You also would be responsible for record keeping, maintaining a database, and handling customer issues.
When you join Vision Care Center, you become part of a close-knit team that shares your passion for providing care with a personal touch. Here, you will work alongside leaders who value your personal life and will support and encourage you daily. Bring your passion for providing exceptional patient care, and you will build a career you love in this Patient Care Coordinator job in our Washington, IL location.
Join the Vision Care Center team and apply for our Patient Care Coordinator job today!
Patient Care Coordinator Job Responsibilities
- Operate a multi-line phone system.
- Maintain a database of correct patient information.
- Efficiently schedule appointments.
- Act as a liaison between patients and insurance companies to verify insurance benefits.
- Cultivate an organized and orderly atmosphere.
- File claims for patient products and services.
Patient Care Coordinator Job Qualifications
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- 1-3 years prior medical receptionist/insurance verification experience preferred (in an optical setting is a plus).
- Adaptable and flexible with the ability to multitask.
- Medical coding/billing/collections experience.
- MS office skills.
- Self-motivated and detail oriented.
- Strong communication skills.
- Must present a professional appearance.
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 116481