Patient Care Facility Coordinator Job – Ripley WV
Why You’ll Love this Job
Enhance your pharmacy technician, MA, CNA, or LNA career in new and exciting ways in this Patient Care Facility Coordinator position!
We are seeking someone who finds satisfaction in building genuine and authentic connections with clients and other healthcare professionals. In this unique Patient Care Facility Coordinator role, you will discover new approaches to healthcare using state-of-the-art tele-video conferencing to bring grateful patients and their healthcare providers together. No two days will be the same as you visit various rural facilities, acting as a liaison, facilitating healthcare services for those who otherwise would not have access to the care they need. Learn new skills and gain additional knowledge as you grow your pharmacy technician, MA, CNA, or LNA career. We offer our team members competitive pay, excellent benefits, and paid mileage.
If you are a pharmacy tech, MA, CNA, or LNA with a passion for providing mental health treatment for the elderly and want to make a difference, we invite you to explore this visionary career opportunity! Apply for our Patient Care Facility Coordinator job opening today.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Schedule, confirm, coordinate and provide technical support for daily tele-video patient visits
- Provide assistance to the clinician and patient, ensuring everyone is prepared and things run smoothly
- Use Electronic Health Record software to assist clinicians in all clinical observations/information
- Serve as a liaison, coordinate information between clinicians and facilities, patients and other key personnel
- Assist with the administration of cognitive and emotional test instruments under the direct supervision of Licensed Clinical Psychologist (training provided)
- Training as a Pharmacy Technician, Medical Assistant, Certified Nursing Assistant or Licensed Nursing Assistant
- Must be able to work full time (32-40 hours/week)
- Knowledge of medical and behavioral health terminology
- Must be able to effectively and professionally communicate with patients, families, facility staff and colleagues
- Knowledge of computer and computer programs including Electronic Health records
- Must be able to travel to skilled nursing facilities in your assigned area and possess a valid driver’s license (Spencer, WV and Ravenswood, WV)
TalentCare is a disruptive, data-driven healthcare recruiting firm with clinical and non-clinical positions nationwide. You will hear about exclusive, direct hire job openings that provide you career mobility and growth. With TalentCare on your side, you are:
- Matched with jobs based on advanced predictive analytics, so you will fit and perform well
- Hired directly by the client company, whether full-time or part-time
- Never hounded by other firms about our job openings – they’re all 100% exclusive
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 22182