The Patient Intake Coordinator receives incoming calls from patient referral sources, gathers necessary information, and ensures quality communication between referral sources and admitting offices.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in answering and dispatching phone calls and messages.
- Works with others in a team environment.
- Works in conjunction with the sales team on establishing lines of communication with new referral sources and providing positive experiences to contacts.
- We work in a fast-paced environment with a growing company. We have high expectations and are looking for someone who is willing to work hard and fast and wants to have growth opportunities!
- 1-2 years of experience in healthcare/home care, preferred.
- Educational Requirements: High school diploma or GED.
- Must be available for evenings and Saturday as needed
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 29151