Why You’ll Love This Job
Bloom Health Centers
We believe that no one should feel alone, and we are sure you feel the same. Bloom Health Centers provides comprehensive behavioral health services by a group of competent, independent practitioners. We diagnose and treat children, adolescents, adults, and the geriatric population. Psychological testing and neuropsychological testing are available for a variety of disorders, including ADHD, brain injuries and head trauma, and memory problems.
Too many people dismiss their mental health needs by assuming it will get better or that they can “tough it out.” For many people, this simply isn’t true. At Bloom Health Centers, we want to help you find the balance and perspective you need to live your best life. And since people can struggle with their mental health at any point in their lifetime, we work with clients of all ages.
Our dedicated team of psychiatrists, therapists, and psychologists, focus on producing positive results through treatment of stress, anxiety, depression, PTSD, and many other disorders. Our foundation of success is based on our ABCs:
- All as One
- Be the Change
- Courage to Care
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- No Weekend Work
- Promotion track and skill training.
- $19-$20 hourly based on experience, ability, and initial review.
- 401(k) Contribution
Please explore our website at www.bloomhealthcenters.com to see if we are a right fit for you.
Please include your resume with your application.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
You are the right fit for the job if you can:
- Confer with patients by telephone or email in a timely manner to provide information about company services, make and change appointment times, update information of patient accounts, and provide other related services.
- Ensure that appropriate changes are made on patients’ digital record by utilizing a computer workstation.
- Keep patient and company records secure and confidential.
- Receive calls from patients and complete all necessary forms, prepare change of record utilizing a phone and computer.
- Escalate unresolved patient grievances and escalate to management as appropriate.
- Contact customers to respond to inquiries or notify them of changes.
- Use patient and provider data to place and refill prescriptions utilizing a telephone and computer.
- Perform other duties in line with the role as instructed by direct supervisor.
- Present oneself in a professional manner when speaking to customers, coworkers, and members of the leadership staff.
- Have reliable transportation and be able to conform to the shift schedule provided.
Skills and Requirements
- High school diploma or GED.
- Must be able to type at least 35 WPM.
- Must be available MON-FRI for an 8-hour shift during 8:00am – 5:00pm hours. This position is classified as essential.
- Must have a minimum of 2 year of exceptional customer service experience or direct customer service experience utilizing digital communication.
- Must be organized, reliable, professional and be able to maintain confidentiality.
- Must be able to clearly communicate through speaking, reading and writing in English.
- Must have basic computer skills: (Windows, Word, Excel, Outlook)
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 98105