Why You’ll Love This Job
A busy Ophthalmology practice specializing in retina diseases is currently seeking an experienced Call Center Representative with 1+ years of experience for a full-time position at the West Columbia, SC location. This candidate will work in the office call center answer patient questions, triaging calls, and scheduling/rescheduling appointments.
Ideal candidate should have 1+ years of experience in a medical office, ability to multi-task, and capable of working independently as well as with others.
Attractive benefit package including medical insurance, 401k match, and profit-sharing.
Salary: Competitive and commensurate with experience.
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Uniform allowance
- Vision insurance
- 8-hour shift
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for answering phone calls, registering patients, monitoring referrals, collecting co-pays, and scheduling appointments.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Required)
- Computer Skills: 1 year (Required)
- Call Center Experience: 1 year (Required)
- Columbia, SC
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 116565