Why You’ll Love This Job
About us: BioTouch is a single-source, national provider for all mission-critical kitting and logistics needs. We partner with a wide range of medical facilities and healthcare providers to bring a higher level of care to the healthcare delivery. We are seeking a Fulfillment Supervisor who will be responsible for overseeing the Kit Assembly operations.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Manages and leads the Kit Assemblers and Fulfillment and Finishing associates.
- Ensures on time performance is being met or exceeded according to productivity standards
- Leads and maintains a clean, professional, and safe work environment.
- Communicates goals, expectations and areas of improvement to associates within the team
- Responsible to conduct all quality checks and adherence to quality standards.
- Works to maximize efficiency and productivity in all projects in fulfillment assembly operation in the facility.
- Project a positive attitude and promote teamwork.
- Responsible to attend and participate in any and all daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly or annual meetings per invitation and instruction.
- Assisting in the training, documenting and following up on re-training of department staff.
- Help promote a culture where we exceed customer expectations.
- Reviews employee timecards, vacation requests and work schedules
- Conducts ongoing staff training including formal routine performance evaluations and ongoing coaching and development of existing employees.
- Minimum 3 years manufacturing and staff management experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
- Demonstrated experience in the improvement of manufacturing processes.
- Ability to work in a team environment in high pressure situations.
- Possesses strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work under minimum supervision.
- Ability to manage time and complete daily tasks.
- Demonstrates strong work ethic, integrity, and a high level of attention to details.
- This is a high energy, multifaceted position requiring personal initiative and flexibility.
- Job Knowledge – Understands facets of job, aware of duties and responsibilities, keeps job knowledge current.
- Teamwork/Interpersonal Skills – Builds strong relationship, is flexible/adaptable, works well with others.
- Organization Skills – Information organized and accessible, maintains efficient workspace, manages time well.
- Problem Solving – Strives to understand contributing factors, works to resolve complex situations.
- Leadership – Provides strong leadership, sets a good example, skilled decision maker, motivator, encourager.
Must be able to walk, bend, reach, and lift, if necessary 50 pounds or more. The physical demands here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions. This is a high-energy, multi-faceted position requiring personal initiative, flexibility, and some routine travel.
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 115804