Why You’ll Love This Job
Find your perfect career fit with FYZICAL, an innovative company that is committed to your growth and success, when you join us at our Aurora, IL, location as our newest Pediatric Speech Language Pathologist!
Feel secure knowing you are backed by a supportive practice leader who has chosen you to be part of an elite group of professionals capable of achieving next-level results. Enjoy the easy flow of a team that comes together to learn what works best for the practice and the community and uses state-of-the-art technology to put those plans into action.
As a Pediatric Speech Language Pathologist with us, you will provide skilled evaluation and treatment for children to help them achieve independent and functional communication skills. Plus, as part of the FYZICAL family, you can take advantage of advancement opportunities and grow your career under a practice leader who is fully invested in you.
Apply for FYZICAL’s Pediatric Speech Language Pathologist job opening today!
Pediatric speech language pathologists at FYZICAL provide direct speech/language therapy services as part of a multidisciplinary team. The Speech Language Pathologist demonstrates competency in screening, evaluation, planning, and habilitative/rehabilitative treatment to infants, children, and adolescents with speech, language, feeding, cognition, and oral motor performance. Provides clinical care activities utilizing evidenced-based practice. Able to understand, document, and react effectively to the age specific needs unique to assigned patients.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Direct speech/language therapy services as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Screening, evaluation, planning, and habilitative/rehabilitative treatment to infants, children, and adolescents with speech, language, feeding, cognition, and oral motor performance
- Provide clinical care activities utilizing evidenced-based practice
- Understand, document, and react effectively to the age-specific needs unique to assigned patients
- Demonstrate respect for patients, parents, center staff, and members of the community.
- Demonstrate a record of initiative, self-direction, program development, organization, and independence
- Master’s Degree in Speech/Language Pathology from an accredited program in Speech/Language Pathology
- Certificate of Clinical Competency in Speech/Language Pathology from ASHA
- Holds license in IL or license eligible.
- At least 1 year of Pediatric Speech Language Therapy experience
- Exhibits excellent interpersonal, time management, documentation, and communication skills.
- Ability to meet the physical demands of a practicing pediatric therapist including: stooping, kneeling, crouching, and crawling
Type: Full Time (Salaried)
Job ID: 116187