Why You’ll Love This Job
Find your perfect career fit with Spring Hill Physical Therapy & FYZICAL, an innovative company that is committed to your growth and success, when you join us at our Grass Valley, CA, location as our newest Pelvic Floor Physical Therapist (PT)!
Feel secure knowing you are backed by a supportive practice leader who has chosen you to be part of an elite group of professionals capable of achieving next-level results. Enjoy the easy flow of a team that comes together to learn what works best for the practice and the community, and uses state-of-the-art technology to put those plans into action. Have the freedom to look past traditional approaches to PT, taking a new, innovative path instead — one that will make a lasting impact in the industry. As a Pelvic Floor Physical Therapist (PT) with us, you will have access to exciting, cutting-edge tools and advanced continuing education that will positively change your outlook, providing you with new and unique perspectives of physical therapy, and career advancement opportunities.
If you are ready to launch your career with a company that is unmatched in the PT arena, apply for FYZICAL’s full-time Pelvic Floor Physical Therapist (PT) job opening today!
Are you a Physical Therapist with visions of providing cutting-edge services to your clients? Do you have great ideas that have been stifled by traditional PT practices? If so, this is the right fit for you. We are part of the world’s fastest-growing physical therapy company and are looking for an innovator like you to add to our quality team at our Grass Valley, CA, location!
Our independent practices are headed by supportive leaders who are dedicated to building quality teams that work together to achieve success. Here, you will have the freedom to bypass traditional treatments, using our state-of-the-art technology to determine the best path for each patient’s personalized plan. We provide the tools and continued education you need to increase your knowledge base, gain a new and unique perspective of the PT field and successfully grow your career. In our Pelvic Floor Physical Therapist (PT) role, your valued contributions to the community will make a lasting impact on the entire PT industry.
If being on the leading edge of an industry you love is your goal, apply today for our Pelvic Floor Physical Therapist (PT) job opening!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform new-patient evaluations/exams
- Diagnose patients; evaluate physical activity limitations
- Create a plan that sets a goal and completion date
- Equip patients with PT intervention techniques/exercises; track progress
- Provide education to patients on techniques for the continuation of care
- Examine and evaluate new patients
- Establish a diagnosis of condition or conditions and their impact on activity
- Establish a plan goal and time frame
- Prescribe intervention techniques and exercises
- Measure and track intervention effectiveness
- Educate the patient on continuing care
- Accredited PT program graduate
- Up-to-date state PT license
- Able to create and implement outpatient pelvic therapy treatment plans
- Ability to work efficiently/effectively in an autonomous environment
- Must be passionate about helping patients who pelvic health challenges
- 1+ year(s) of outpatient experience
- Graduation from an accredited PT program and current PT license in CA
- Advanced, specialized training in pelvic floor therapy
- Must be able to carry out and progress a skilled treatment plan
- Must be self-motivated with a willingness to learn
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 42352