Why You’ll Love This Job
We are looking for caring, compassionate, energetic team players to join our Home Health Division as a Personal Support Specialist. We provide services for clients of all ages, throughout the state, allowing them to maintain their independence and dignity in a setting where they are most comfortable-their own homes!
The Personal Support Specialist provides direct care home health services to meet the client’s personal needs, promote the client’s comfort, and create a safe and clean environment. This is a part-time position with the ability to work full-time hours.
Employee Benefits: Competitive wages, tuition reimbursement/loan forgiveness and medical, dental and vision insurance, STD/LTD, life insurance, paid time off, paid holidays and 401k to those meeting billable requirements.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Following Plan of Care which may include personal care which may include feeding, bathing, dressing, mobility, and other services
- Meets safety needs of patients/clients and using equipment safely and property
- Observes and reports changes in the condition and needs of the client to the supervisor
- Maintains and submits documents as required by agency policy and regulatory requirements
- Education: High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Experience: Willingness to be trained
- Driver’s License and Reliable Vehicle Required, willingness to travel to and work in clients’ homes
Type: Part Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 34001