Pharmacy Technician / Clinical Support Specialist Job – Gallup NM
Why You’ll Love this Job
If you are a Pharmacy Technician ready to take your career to a new and exciting level, you are already on your way to being the perfect fit for our Clinical Support Specialist position in the Gallup, NM area!
We are a leading telehealth provider of behavioral healthcare services, bringing support teams to patients in long-term care facilities who would not otherwise have physical access to specialized care. As Clinical Support Specialist, you will join a supportive and friendly world-class clinical team that includes psychologists, nurse practitioners, psychiatrists and clinical social workers — all of whom share a common passion for making a difference in the lives of the elderly. Break free of the confines of the same four walls as you travel between area healthcare facilities, using state-of-the-art telehealth technology to connect appreciative patients with their doctors. In this full-time role, you will receive competitive pay, excellent benefits, and paid mileage.
If you are ready to advance your career with a visionary company, apply for our Clinical Support Specialist position today!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Pharmacy Technician job responsibilities include:
- Schedule patient visits, including confirmation and coordination of daily schedules
- Support patients via technical support and ensure successful sessions with clinician
- Assist clinicians by recording all clinical observations and information provided to the patient in EHR software
- Ensure clear communication of information between clinicians and patient, as well as inter-departmental communication
- After completing provided training, assist the Licensed Clinical Psychologist with the administration of cognitive and emotional test instruments
Pharmacy Technician required skills & qualifications include:
- Experience in the healthcare field, administrative field preferred
- Familiarity with behavioral health processes and medical terminology
- Ability to communicate with patients, families, facility staff and colleagues in a professional and effective manner
- Computer proficiency and familiarity with Electronic Health Records
- Ability and willingness to travel to skilled nursing facilities; valid driver’s license
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 23378