Why You’ll Love This Job
What’s it like to be a part of the FYZICALⓇ team? Game Changing!
The opportunities are boundless! We are seeking individuals who want to come to work every day excited about the challenge of pushing themselves and their clients beyond expectations, beyond ‘good enough’. We’re a high energy team. We treat clients with dignity and empathy, and we work hard to improve lives through physical therapy. You will feel right at home at FYZICAL, where our state-of-the-art facilities feature advanced cardiovascular, stabilization and strength stimulating technology to provide the greatest impact for accelerated recovery and relief from pain.
Our people are our greatest asset –we hire individuals who are professional and enthusiastically embrace advances in research, technology, science and health care. In exchange, our teams enjoy a superb working environment, as well as unique and exciting possibilities for personal and professional growth.
If you want to be the best at what you do and be rewarded for it, you have found the right place! We are currently seeking a licensed PHYSICAL THERAPIST ASSISTANT to join our team at our Henderson, NV location.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Contribute daily to the PT’s effectiveness through assessments, interviews, performing physical exams and reviewing therapy histories.
- Documents patient care services daily treatment notes with confidentiality.
- Performs therapeutic procedures as needed through instruction, counseling and the promotion of health and wellness.
- Provides continuity of care by developing and implementing patient management plans.
- Must have current state license
- Compliant with State regulatory requirements.
- Completion of a Physical Therapy Assistant Program at an accredited educational institution.
PERKS & BENEFITS
- 3K sign on bonus
- Competitive salary
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- 401k plan
- Paid time off + bonus opportunities
- Employer paid life insurance
FYZICAL, the fastest growing physical therapy company in America, is setting a new benchmark for the highest level of care. With locations across the country, our market is exploding with opportunities. From cutting edge sports medicine and orthopedics, to vestibular and balance retraining, we are the company to accelerate your professional growth. State of the art equipment includes world class ceiling mounted railing system, infrared video goggles, and proprietary wellness exam technology.
Our rapid growth is continually creating leadership opportunities. Be a part of changing people’s lives for the better. It’s time to be excited about your future!
Type: Full Time (Salaried)
Job ID: 102205