Why You’ll Love This Job
Why You’ll Love FYZICAL
If you want to join one of the fastest growing physical therapy companies in America that offers in-house education and extensive training, certification programs, financial support, and state of the art equipment – you want to join FYZICAL. We are the company to accelerate your personal and professional growth. With locations across the country our markets are exploding with opportunities, and we are looking for experienced and enthusiastic people to join our team. At FYZICAL you will feel right at home providing one-on-one patient care while working with smaller patient loads in our state-of-the art, thoughtfully designed facilities in Henderson, NV.
About the Physical Therapist Assistant Job
As a Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) at FYZICAL, you will be joining a capable group of professionals who work together, learning and evolving as a team to reach next-level results. In this Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) role, you will have the freedom to break with traditional approaches and use the best innovative path when planning patient treatment. You will use the latest in technology and cutting-edge tools, ensuring you are up-to-date on current trends and able to provide your patients with the best quality care. You will receive unparalleled continuing education opportunities to allow you to advance your skills, to keep your career and development on the leading edge.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- You will be a daily contributor to the PT’s effectiveness by performing physical exams, assessments, interviews, and reviews of therapy histories.
- You will document patient care services daily treatment notes with confidentiality.
- You will perform therapeutic procedures as needed through instruction, counseling and the promotion of health and wellness.
- You will provide continuity of care through the development and implementation of patient management plans
- You must have current state license.
- You must be compliant with state regulatory requirements.
- You have completed a Physical Therapy Assistant Program at an accredited educational institution.
- 3K sign on bonus
- Competitive Salary
- More attention given to your work-life balance
- Competitive Salary
- 100% employer-paid health, dental and vision insurance
- 401K plan
- Paid time off + bonus opportunities
- Supplemental insurance with AFLAC
FYZICAL offers you an opportunity to be a part of changing people’s lives for the better. We provide certification programs, in-house mentorships, and individually tailored career pathways meant to sharpen your skills and boost your compensation. It’s time to be excited about your future!
Type: Full Time (Salaried)
Job ID: 96127