Why You’ll Love This Job
FYZICAL Therapy & Balance centers is seeking a dedicated and compassionate physical therapist to join our team. Our clinic is a new clinic which is part of one of the fastest growing physical therapy brands in the country, and we are looking for someone who is excited to help grow with us. We are committed to providing one-on-one care to our patients, and we put their well-being and care above everything else.
As a Physical Therapy Assistant at FYZICAL Therapy & Balance Centers, you will work under the supervision of a licensed Physical Therapist to provide patient care. You will help patients with exercises and activities, monitor their progress, and document their treatment.
At FYZICAL Therapy & Balance Centers, we are committed to creating a positive and supportive work environment for our team members. We believe that providing exceptional care starts with taking care of our team, and we strive to foster a culture of collaboration, communication, and continuous learning.
If you are a skilled and compassionate Physical Therapy Assistant who is looking for an opportunity to grow with a new clinic, we encourage you to apply.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist the Physical Therapist with patient evaluations and assessments.
- Help develop individualized treatment plans that address the patient’s specific needs and goals.
- Work with patients to perform exercises and activities that are part of their treatment plan.
- Monitor patients’ progress and report any changes or concerns to the Physical Therapist.
- Document patient progress and communicate with the Physical Therapist and other healthcare providers as needed.
- Graduate of an accredited Physical Therapy Assistant program.
- Current license to practice as a Physical Therapy Assistant in the state of [insert state].
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Experience working with a variety of patient populations preferred.
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 103313