Why You’ll Love This Job
Are you a Physical Therapy Assistant who is passionate about providing cutting-edge care to your patients? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you to join our team at FYZICAL Therapy & Balance Therapy – Bay Ridge, located in Brooklyn, NY. Our innovative company is committed to your growth and success, providing you with opportunities to learn and grow in a supportive environment. As an Outpatient Home Physical Therapy Assistant, you will be an integral part of our team, working alongside skilled therapists to deliver exceptional care to our patients in the comfort of their own homes. We value excellent customer service, and require a professional and drama-free attitude.
We offer a competitive pay rate, with opportunities for productivity bonuses and career advancement within our company. Our team values exceptional customer service and a drama-free, professional environment. If you are a self-motivated, passionate, and dedicated individual with a willingness to learn, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity as an Outpatient Home Physical Therapy Assistant at FYZICAL Therapy & Balance Therapy – Bay Ridge, located in Brooklyn, NY.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in the implementation of therapy programs, under the supervision of licensed therapists.
- Provide support to patients during therapy sessions.
- Monitor and document patient progress and report back to the therapist.
- Prepare treatment areas and equipment for therapy sessions.
- Educate patients and families on proper techniques and exercises.
- Provide exceptional customer service to patients and their families.
- Maintain productivity standards to be eligible for productivity bonuses.
- Associate’s degree in physical therapy assistant program.
- State licensure as a Physical Therapy Assistant.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Professional conduct required.
- Passion for helping patients who require vestibular, balance, neurological, and fall-risk intervention.
- Prefer at least one year of experience working in an outpatient neurological or orthopedic center, or previous vestibular rehab experience, but we welcome new graduates.
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 100592