Why You’ll Love This Job
Find your perfect career fit with FYZICAL, an innovative company that is committed to your growth and success, when you join us at our Dallas, TX location as our newest Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA)!
Looking for your perfect career fit? Well, look no further! Join us at FYZICAL in Dallas, TX as our newest Full-Time Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA). We’re all about innovation, growth, and success. Together, we’ll learn what works best for our practice and community, using state-of-the-art technology to put our plans into action. Say goodbye to traditional approaches and hello to a new, innovative path that will make a lasting impact in the industry. At FYZICAL, you’ll have access to exciting tools, advanced education, and endless career advancement opportunities. Apply for our full-time PTA job opening today and launch your career with the best in the business!
If being on the leading edge of an industry you love is your goal, apply today for our Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) job opening!
Direct Comp: $65,000 to $75,000
Continuing education credits
Opportunities for advancement
Paid time off
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Help the PT in all aspects of patient care
- Under the guidance of the PT, perform therapy techniques/exercises
- Measure and track patient progress, informing PT of all changes
- Provide patients with needed continued care information
- Assist the Physical Therapist in patient handling, treatment, and management
- Carry out techniques and exercises prescribed by Physical Therapist
- Keep Physical Therapist up-to-date on changes in patient progress
- Help measure and track intervention effectiveness
- Educate the patient on continuing care
- Graduate of a Physical Therapist Assistant program (accredited)
- Up-to-date Physical Therapist Assistant license
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 113529