Why You’ll Love This Job
We are newly renovated and have beautiful open space concept!!!
Find your perfect career fit with FYZICAL of DeLand, an innovative company that is committed to your growth and success!
- competitive wages from $25-$32 per hour (based on experience)
- In person and off-site mentorship programs. Skill building, leadership opportunities and coaching.
- Work with team members including PTs, PTAs, OTRs, COTAs, CHT, LMTs, in family like setting
- Work with a large variety of clientele from peds to adults to geriatrics. and diagnosis’s including ortho, vestibular, neuro, vascular, etc.
- State of the Art Equipment
- Professional development opportunities that include advance certification in Vestibular and Microcurrent as well as several other certifications
full time benefits:
- 7 Paid holidays + yearly paid time off (PTO) that grows with retention
- Paid CEUs 2-3 courses per year
- Medical insurance, and have supplemental insurance available if desired (vision, life, long and short-term disability, accident, cancer, etc.)
- Opportunity for percentage of ownership
Feel secure knowing you are backed by a supportive practice leader. We strive for success and will support you as you grow in your career. We will except new grads and assist you to grow in your profession.
If you are ready to launch your career with a company that is unmatched in the PT arena, apply for FYZICAL’s full-time Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) job opening today!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Help the PT in all aspects of patient care
- Under the guidance of the PT, perform therapy techniques/exercises
- Measure and track patient progress, informing PT of all changes
- Provide patients with needed continued care information
- Assist the Physical Therapist in patient handling, treatment, and management
- Carry out techniques and exercises prescribed by Physical Therapist
- Keep Physical Therapist up-to-date on changes in patient progress
- Help measure and track intervention effectiveness
- Educate the patient on continuing care
- Graduate of a Physical Therapist Assistant program (accredited)
- Up-to-date Physical Therapist Assistant license
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 114500