Why You’ll Love This Job
Accelerate your career within an innovative environment when you join the FYZICAL team in Phoenix, AZ, as our Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA)!
Here, you will have access to the latest in cutting-edge technology as you work side-by-side with expert PTs, giving you a unique front-row seat to learning opportunities at the world’s fastest-growing healthcare franchise. In this Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) position, make a lasting impact as you take an active role in helping appreciative patients progress and reach their recovery goals with the backing of an outstanding, supportive staff. This is your opportunity to be part of an exciting company that is setting a new high bar in the physical therapy field.
It’s time to be excited about your future! Apply for FYZICAL’s Physical Therapist Assistant job opening today!
Be part of something unique and exciting as you build a successful career with a forward-thinking company as our Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) in Phoenix, AZ!
Join a capable group of professionals who work together, learning and evolving as a team, to reach next-level results. In this Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) role, you will be given the freedom to break with traditional approaches, treat patients one on one, using the best innovative path when planning patient treatment. We use the latest in technology and cutting-edge tools, ensuring you will always be up-to-date on current trends and able to provide your patients with the best quality care. Unparalleled continuing education opportunities will allow you to advance your skills, keeping your career on the leading edge.
This is your chance to advance with a world-class company that is paving the way in a market currently exploding with opportunities! Apply for our Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) job opening today!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Help the PT in all aspects of patient care
- Under the guidance of the PT, perform therapy techniques/exercises
- Measure and track patient progress, informing PT of all changes
- Provide patients with needed continued care information
- Assist the Physical Therapist in patient handling, treatment, and management
- Carry out techniques and exercises prescribed by Physical Therapist
- Keep Physical Therapist up-to-date on changes in patient progress
- Help measure and track intervention effectiveness
- Educate the patient on continuing care
- Graduate of a Physical Therapist Assistant program (accredited)
- Up-to-date Physical Therapist Assistant license
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 111239