Why You’ll Love This Job
Are you a Physical Therapist Assistant looking for a place to call home that values you as a person and clinician? Then FYZICAL Therapy and Balance Centers of Rockville is the place for you. We believe that our team members are our greatest asset in executing our mission of “Empowering people to LOVE THEIR LIFE by living active and fulfilling lives.”
In this Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) position, make a lasting impact as you take an active role in helping appreciative patients progress and reach their recovery goals with the backing of an outstanding, supportive staff. This is your opportunity to be part of an exciting company that is setting a new high bar in the physical therapy field. As part of the FYZICAL family, you will receive a competitive salary and benefits.
We recognize that burnout is rampant in our profession. That is why we allow our team members to use their accrued Paid-Time-Off however they need. We do not separate sick versus personal leave. If you need time off, then take it as you need. We support our team members in having the right work-life-balance. We also schedule patients one-on-one for 40 minutes. We are not a high volume clinic. A fully booked daily schedule is 12 patients. We also have highly skilled Client Care Specialists and aides that ensure that the patient is set up to have a wonderful experience with you as the provider.
It’s time to be excited about your future! Apply for FYZICAL’s Physical Therapist Assistant job opening today!
Be part of something unique and exciting as you build a successful career with a forward-thinking company as our Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) in Rockville, MD!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Help the PT in all aspects of patient care
- Under the guidance of the PT, perform therapy techniques/exercises
- Measure and track patient progress, informing PT of all changes
- Provide patients with needed continued care information
- Assist the Physical Therapist in patient handling, treatment, and management
- Carry out techniques and exercises prescribed by Physical Therapist
- Keep Physical Therapist up-to-date on changes in patient progress
- Help measure and track intervention effectiveness
- Educate the patient on continuing care
- Graduate of a Physical Therapist Assistant program (accredited)
- Up-to-date Physical Therapist Assistant license
Type: Full Time (Salaried)
Job ID: 112903