Why You’ll Love This Job
Are you ready to do more, be more, and have an influence on your patients and your community? Do you have a passion for helping others and want to inspire, motivate, and increase the quality of life for others? Want to get in on a ground-floor opportunity where you will make a lasting impact? Do you want a fun and engaging environment?
Be a game changer in physical therapy when you join FYZICAL, the nation’s leading PT company, as a Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) in Bridgeville, PA, a suburb of Pittsburgh! We have multiple openings for PRN/Part-time positions as we are quickly growing and looking to expand our Bridgeville family. This is perfect for you if you like flexibility – simply advise the hours (how many hours you are interested in having, and the days and times) you are able to work. You are guaranteed hours every week, as little or as much as you like up to 35 hours. There will be opportunities for the position(s) to become full time (40 hours) if interested. If you are a licensed PTA looking for something different and new, let’s talk. We are looking for someone enthusiastic, compassionate, caring, who wants to effect positive patient outcomes with innovative technology.
Our independently owned practice offers the perfect solution for someone who would enjoy the freedom to innovate and approach physical therapy treatments in traditional and non-traditional ways. With state-of-the-art technology and cutting-edge tools at your disposal, you are certain to make a lasting impact on the physical therapy industry. We truly are different and offer many unique modalities at FYZICAL Bridgeville! We have education tracks for vestibular/balance, women’s health, and many more interesting and rewarding therapies.
We are a forward-thinking clinic that believes in purpose-driven, state-of-the-art care, where every team member and specialist provides an essential element to our clients’ individualized treatment plans, and where innovation is encouraged. Collaborate with the team to learn what works best at our facility, in our community and for our patients. Have access to cutting-edge tools and technology, giving you a notable advantage in your growing career.
Enjoy the success that comes with being a member of a champion family! We offer perks such as bonuses, referral incentives, training and certification in many invaluable modalities, CEU, free tea/hot chocolate/coffee, and much more!
This is your chance to advance with a world-class company that is paving the way in a market currently exploding with opportunities! Apply for our Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) job opening today at FYZICAL Bridgeville!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Help the PT in all aspects of patient care
- Under the guidance of the PT, perform therapy techniques/exercises
- Measure and track patient progress, informing PT of all changes
- Educate patients with needed continued care information
- Assist the Physical Therapist in patient handling, treatment, and management
- Help measure and track intervention effectiveness
- Keep timely documentation including but not limited to daily notes, weekly reports
- Ensure smooth and timely patient flow
- Plan, prepare and administer treatment program based on evaluation of patient data
- Evaluate and record effects of treatment at various stages and adjust treatments to achieve maximum benefit
- Input into WebPT EMR
- Provide input into technology for the care of patients for different modalities
- Assist PT with technician and student job assignments/activities
- Assist with seminars on physical therapy and related topics for medical staff, students, and community groups
- Participate in community events to promote wellness and the business
- Assure patients are treated promptly in accordance with their scheduled appointments
- Possess a degree from an accredited institution with equivalent experience
- Up-to-date PTA license/certifications
- BLS or CPR to AHA standards
- Outgoing, enthusiastic, proactive, kind, engaging, compassionate, team player
- Self-motivated with a willingness to learn
- An open mind, great communication skills
- Computer proficient, knowledge of WebPT a plus
- Ability to work efficiently/effectively
- Must be passionate about helping patients
- Be able to treat patients in clinic when contacted – a schedule is normally given ahead of time but could also be a day or two in advance
Type: Part Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 114659