Why You’ll Love This Job
NOW HIRING – Full-Time Physical Therapist CLINIC DIRECTOR
FYZICAL® Therapy & Balance Centers – Portland, OR 97232
Is it your dream to open a physical therapy clinic from the ground up? Do you aspire to create an environment where physical therapists want to work, and patients want to come? Do you crave the opportunity and responsibility of developing a team of excellent clinicians and create a business to be proud of? If so, we want to hear from you!
FYZICAL is opening a brand new, state-of-the-art physical therapy clinic in NE Portland specializing in balance, dizziness, orthopedics and more. We’re looking for an experienced physical therapy with a desire to lead and the passion to engage with the local community. Know that you will be provided with the clinical and leadership training, business coaching, financials resources and tools for to make this new venture a success!
- Salary: $90,000 – $100,000 + Performance Bonus Program
- Benefits: 401k, Medical, Dental, Vision, EAP and more
Gain Access to FYZICAL’s Exclusive Training & Networking Opportunities
- Leadership Training and Networking Events
- Balance and Vestibular Therapy Certification Program
- Orthopedic Certification Program & TMJ Training
- Pelvic Health Certification Program
FYZICAL, Spelled Different because we are Different!
FYZICAL® Portland is an innovative, locally-owned company committed to your growth and success. Know you’re backed by a supportive ownership team vested in your happiness and development as a healthcare provider and industry leader. We are a group of high-performing professionals committed to 1-on-1 care and achieving next level results for our patients.
Enjoy the easy flow of a team that comes together to learn what works best for the patient, our practice and the community. You will have the freedom to look past traditional approaches to PT and explore a new and innovative path instead – one that will make a lasting impact on our patients and the industry!
Are you ready to advance your career with a company that is unmatched in the PT arena?
Apply for the FULL-TIME PHYSICAL THERAPIST CLINIC DIRECTOR position at FYZICAL® NE Portland today!
The IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Self-starter, motivated by serving others and helping others to achieve their goals and be their best.
- Excellent communication, organization, and teaching skills
- Must be passionate about helping patients with vestibular, balance, neurological and fall risk issues
- Skilled in or willing to grow in outpatient orthopedics, manual therapy and promoting health and wellness
- Demonstrate clinical leadership and the ability to coach and mentor PT’s, PTA’s and support staff
- Collaborative team spirit with a strong desire to grow personally and professionally
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Create a positive clinic culture
- Support development and growth within your team
- Manage clinical operations and performance under the support and guidance of local leadership
- Evaluate patients using appropriate tests, measurements, clinical observation, and subjective information provided by the patient.
- Develop individual patient treatment goals and activities based on evaluation of patient data and demographics.
- Administer treatment to improve and maintain function and evaluate the effects of treatment with consistent re-evaluation through patient subjective and appropriate tests and measures.
- Instruct, motivate, educate, and assist patients to perform the prescribed treatment plan.
- Document treatment, response, and progress results in a chart in a timely way.
- Communicate with medical practitioners to obtain additional information, suggest treatment revisions, and integrate therapy alternatives into patient’s care.
- Maintain patient records in accordance with State and Federal guidelines, HIPAA compliance, and company policies.
- Meet all continuing education, licensing, and compliance requirements as set forth by the APTA and state guidelines.
- Graduation from an accredited PT program
- Minimum of 2Y experience as a practicing physical therapist
- Active PT license in OR
- Authorized to work in the USA
- CPR certification
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 110417