Why You’ll Love This Job
Exponentially increase the value of your Physical Therapy degree when you join FYZICAL, the nation’s leading PT company, as our Clinical Director in Columbia, MD, THE FIRST LOCATION IN HOWARD COUNTY!
Our independently owned practice offers the perfect solution for someone who would enjoy the freedom to innovate and approach physical therapy treatments in non-traditional ways. Advance your career as the valued leader of a champion team of clinicians capable of achieving next-level results. With state-of-the-art technology and cutting-edge tools at your disposal, you are certain to make a lasting impact on the physical therapy industry while keeping your career on the leading edge.
Why You’ll Love FYZICAL
FYZICAL Therapy and Balance Centers is a leading provider of physical therapy, rehabilitation, balance and vestibular retraining. We are a values driven, hospitality-based organization seeking to provide the highest caliber of rehabilitative services possible.
We are seeking individuals who want to come work every day excited about the challenge of pushing themselves and their clients beyond expectations, beyond ‘good enough’. We’re a high energy team. We treat clients with dignity and empathy, and we work hard to improve lives through physical therapy. You will feel right at home at FYZICAL, where our state-of-the-art facilities feature advanced cardiovascular, stabilization and strength stimulating technology to provide the greatest impact for accelerated recovery and relief from pain. You’ll be able to help build the clinic and all the services offered!
Our people are our greatest asset – we hire individuals who are professional and enthusiastically embrace advances in research, technology, science and health care. In exchange, our team enjoys a superb working environment, as well as unique and exciting possibilities for personal and professional growth. If you want to be the best at what you do and be rewarded for it, you have found the right place! With in-house education and extensive training, financial support, and state of the art equipment – we are the company to accelerate your personal and professional growth.
Be a part of changing people’s lives for the better. It’s time to be excited about your future!
If you are a Physical Therapist with aspirations of making an indelible mark on the future of the PT industry, let’s talk. We need an innovative leader like you in our Clinical Director position at our Columbia, MD, location!
Lead the charge at a forward-thinking company that believes traditional approaches to care are not enough, where every team member and specialist provides an essential element to our clients’ individualized treatment plans and where innovation is encouraged. Collaborate with your team to learn what works best at your facility, in your community and for your patients. Have access to cutting-edge tools and technology, giving you a notable advantage in your growing career.
Enjoy the success that comes with being a member of a champion family! Apply for our Clinical Director job opening today!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Document all company notes, reports and summaries
- Ensure smooth and timely patient flow
- Assign and supervise the Physical Therapy Assistant’s patient care activities
- Assign and supervise the Rehab Technician’s non-patient activities activities
- Determine necessary PT based on prescriptions/referrals/patient condition/records
- After reviewing patient records, strategize, create and carry out treatment plans
- Track and report treatment progress; adjust as necessary
- Oversee all assistant, technician and student job assignments/activities
- Give lectures; provide PT and related training for in-house staff and outside groups, participate in community outreach and awareness activities and events
- Provide analytics and organizational oversight for the facility (payroll, filing, requisitions, etc.)
- Keep timely documentation including but not limited to daily notes, weekly reports, initial evaluations, discharge summaries
- Assure patients are treated promptly in accordance with their scheduled appointments
- Delegate appropriate patient care activities to the PTA in accordance with skill level and deemed appropriate by the State Practice Act
- Supervision of all PTA activities including the delegation and supervision of non-patient care activities of the Rehab Tech
- Review physician’s referral (prescription), and patient’s condition/medical records to determine physical therapy treatment required
- Plan, prepare and administer treatment program based on evaluation of patient data
- Evaluate and record effects of treatment at various stages and adjust treatments to achieve maximum benefit
- Orient, instruct and direct work activities of assistants, techs and students
- Plan and conduct lectures and training programs on physical therapy and related topics for medical staff, students and community groups
- Analyze and organize the clinic’s operations/procedures including payroll prep, information management, filing systems, requisition of supplies
- Must possess a master’s or doctorate in PT
- Current state licensing and all other state-required documentation
- Must be able to carry out and progress a skilled treatment plan in outpatient, orthopedic care, as well as our growing balance program.
- Must be self-motivated with a willingness to learn
- Passion for helping our clients achieve a remarkable experience and outcome.
- Prefer at least one year working in outpatient neurological or orthopedic center, or previous vestibular rehab experience
- Computer proficient
Type: Full Time (Salaried)
Job ID: 92802