Why You’ll Love This Job
Soaring Eagle is looking for an ambitious physical therapist looking to grow their career in a company with unlimited opportunities at our NEW LOCATION!!!
Soaring Eagle Physical Therapy is setting a new benchmark for the highest level of care. Find your perfect career fit with Soaring Eagle Physical Therapy, an innovative company that is committed to your growth and success, when you join us at our new location in Yorktown Heights, NY as our newest Physical Therapist!
It’s time to be excited about your future!
Feel secure knowing you are backed by a supportive practice leader who has chosen you to be part of an elite group of professionals capable of achieving next-level results. Enjoy the easy flow of a team that comes together to learn what works best for the practice and the community and uses state-of-the-art technology to put those plans into action. Have the freedom to look past traditional approaches to PT, taking a new, innovative path instead — one that will make a lasting impact in the industry. As a Physical Therapist with us, you will have access to exciting, cutting-edge tools and advanced continuing education that will positively change your outlook, providing you with new and unique perspectives of physical therapy. There are career advancement opportunities for individuals who are passionate about PT and show an interest in personal growth and development within our team environment. .
If you are ready to launch your career with a company that is unmatched in the PT arena, apply for Soaring Eagle Physical Therapy’s full-time Physical Therapist job opening today!
*** NYS temp license and the potential for a gradual start while studying for licensure exam is possible along with mentorship and training .
If you’re passionate about PT, we want to talk to you!
- Opportunities for career growth in the company
- Extensive mentorship and training
- Continuing education reimbursement offered
- Competitive salary
- Advanced rehab techniques and medical technology
- Retirement Plan
Salary: $65,000 – $80,000
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform new-patient evaluations/exams
- Diagnose patients; evaluate physical activity limitations
- Create a plan that sets a goal and completion date
- Equip patients with PT intervention techniques/exercises; track progress
- Provide education to patients on techniques for the continuation of care
- Examine and evaluate new patients
- Establish a diagnosis of condition or conditions and their impact on activity
- Establish a plan, goal, and time frame
- Prescribe intervention techniques and exercises
- Measure and track intervention effectiveness
- Educate the patient on continuing care
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Accredited PT program graduate
- Temp License OR Up-to-date state PT license
- Able to create and implement outpatient rehabilitation-setting treatment plans
- Ability to work efficiently/effectively in an autonomous environment
- Must be able to carry out and progress a skilled treatment plan in outpatient rehabilitation setting
- Must be self-motivated with a willingness to learn
Type: Full Time (Salaried)
Job ID: 109220