Why You’ll Love This Job
We are opening physical therapy and balance centers in SW suburbs of Chicago (Bolingbrook, Plainfield, Naperville and Aurora) and are looking for Physical Therapists.
Are you a Physical Therapist with visions of providing cutting-edge services to your clients? Do you have great ideas that have been stifled by traditional PT practices? If so, this is the last stop on your job search. We are part of the world’s fastest-growing physical therapy company and are looking for an innovator like you to add to our quality team at our Aurora, IL.
As a Physical Therapist (PT) with us, you will have access to exciting, cutting-edge tools, state-of-the-art technology and advanced continuing education that will positively change your outlook, providing you with new and unique perspectives of physical therapy, and career advancement opportunities. You will have the freedom to bypass traditional treatments, using our state-of-the-art technology to determine the best path for each patient’s personalized plan.
If being on the leading edge of an industry you love is your goal and you want to achieve that with full stability, security and focus on quality patient care, apply today for our Physical Therapist (PT) job opening!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform new-patient evaluations/exams
- Diagnose patients; evaluate physical activity limitations
- Create a plan that sets a goal and completion date
- Equip patients with PT intervention techniques/exercises; track progress
- Provide education to patients on techniques for the continuation of care
- Graduation from an accredited PT program and current PT license in IL
- Able to create and implement outpatient balance and vestibular rehabilitation-setting treatment plans
- Ability to work efficiently/effectively with self-motivation in an autonomous environment with willingness to learn
- Must be passionate about helping patients who have vestibular, balance, neurological, and fall risk issues
- 1+ year(s) of outpatient neuro/ortho center or vestibular rehab experience
Type: Full Time (Salaried)
Job ID: 87625