Why You’ll Love This Job
Enjoy the Pacific Northwest at it’s best – nestled between beautiful Mt. Baker and the Salish Sea you can mountain bike, hike, snow shoe or snorkel going from snow to water all in a couple of hours.
We’re looking for a new physical therapist to join our team! Find your perfect career fit with FYZICAL, an innovative company that is committed to your growth and success, when you join us at our Bellingham, WA location as our newest PT!
We have a crew of master clinicians and newer therapists working together to share knowledge and grow in our skills. . Enjoy the easy flow of a team that comes together to learn what works best for the practice and the community, and uses state-of-the-art technology to put those plans into action.
Our physical therapist & locally owned independent practice is headed by supportive leaders who are dedicated to building quality teams that work together to achieve success. Here, you will have the freedom to bypass traditional treatments to determine the best path for each patient’s personalized plan. We provide the tools and continued education you need to increase your knowledge base, gain a new and unique perspective of the PT field and successfully grow your career.
Let us know how we can help you grow.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform new-patient evaluations/exams
- Diagnose patients; evaluate physical activity limitations
- Create a plan that sets a goal and completion date
- Equip patients with PT intervention techniques/exercises; track progress
- Provide education to patients on techniques for the continuation of care
- Examine and evaluate new patients
- Establish a diagnosis of condition or conditions and their impact on activity
- Establish a plan goal and time frame
- Prescribe intervention techniques and exercises
- Measure and track intervention effectiveness
- Educate the patient on continuing care
- Accredited PT program graduate – New graduates are encouraged to apply
- Up-to-date state PT license
- Able to create and implement outpatient orthopedic/sports & balance and vestibular rehabilitation-setting treatment plans
- Ability to work efficiently/effectively in an autonomous environment
- Must be able to carry out and progress a skilled treatment plan in outpatient rehabilitation setting
- Must be self-motivated with a willingness to learn
Type: Full Time (Salaried)
Job ID: 98642