Why You’ll Love This Job
Exponentially increase the value of your Physical Therapy degree when you join FYZICAL, the nation’s leading PT company, as our Clinical Director in Chapel Hill, NC! As director you will intact your vision for this clinic to best serve patients and have significant leeway to affect the overall direction of this new clinic This recently renovated clinic sits in a beautiful location near a plethora of medical services, shopping centers and conveniently located off US40 and NC86.
Our independently owned practice offers the perfect solution for someone who would enjoy the freedom to innovate and approach physical therapy treatments in non-traditional ways. Advance your career as the valued leader of a champion team of clinicians capable of achieving next-level results. With state-of-the-art technology and cutting-edge tools at your disposal, you are certain to make a lasting impact on the physical therapy industry while keeping your career on the leading edge.
Being part of the FYZICAL team is a total game-changer! As a FYZICAL Clinical Director, you have the opportunity to optimize your clinical culture and drive programs that will positively affect patient outcomes, all with the support of an industry leading ongoing program of brand-established in-person and online trainings, teams of on-call experts, and a robust network of fellow PTs to share expertise and insight.
If you are a Physical Therapist with aspirations of making an indelible mark on the future of the PT industry, let’s talk. We need an innovative leader like you in our Clinical Director position at our Chapel Hill, NC, location–apply today!
Lead the charge at a forward-thinking company that believes traditional approaches to care are not enough, where every team member and specialist provides an essential element to our clients’ individualized treatment plans and where innovation is encouraged. Collaborate with your team to learn what works best at your facility, in your community, and for your patients. Have access to cutting-edge tools and technology, giving you a notable advantage in your growing career.
Enjoy the success that comes with being a member of a champion family! Apply for our Clinical Director job opening today!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Assign and supervise the Physical Therapy Assistant’s patient care activities
- Assign and supervise the Rehab Technician’s non-patient activities activities
- Determine necessary PT based on prescriptions/referrals/patient condition/records
- After reviewing patient records, strategize, create, and carry out treatment plans
- Oversee all assistant, technician and student job assignments/activities
- Give lectures; provide PT and related training for in-house staff and outside groups
- Provide analytics and organizational oversight for the facility (payroll, filing, requisitions, etc.)
- Delegate appropriate patient care activities to the PTA in accordance with skill level and deemed appropriate by the State Practice Act
- Supervision of all PTA activities including the delegation and supervision of non-patient care activities of the Rehab Tech
- Review physician’s referral (prescription), and patient’s condition/medical records to determine physical therapy treatment required
- Evaluate and record effects of treatment at various stages and adjust treatments to achieve maximum benefit
- Plan and conduct lectures and training programs on physical therapy and related topics for medical staff, students and community groups
- Master of Physical Therapy Degree (MPT) or Doctor of Physical Therapy Degree (DPT)
- State license to practice and any additional requirements by the state
- Computer proficient
Type: Full Time (Salaried)
Job ID: 102912