Why You’ll Love This Job
We are newly renovated and have beautiful open space concept!!!
Find your perfect career fit with FYZICAL of DeLand, an innovative company that is committed to your growth and success!
- competitive salaries from $72,000 to $95,000.00 as a full time equilalent (based on experience)
- 7 Paid holidays + yearly paid time off (PTO) that grows with retention
- Paid CEUs 2-3 courses per year
- Professional development opportunities that include advance certification in Vestibular and Microcurrent as well as several other certifications
- Medical insurance, and have supplemental insurance available if desired (vision, life, long and short-term disability, accident, cancer, etc.)
- Opportunity for percentage of ownership
- In person and off-site mentorship programs. Skill building, leadership opportunities and coaching.
- Work with team members including PTs, PTAs, OTRs, COTAs, CHT, LMTs, in family like setting
- Work with a large variety of clientele from peds to adults to geriatrics. and diagnosis’s including ortho, vestibular, neuro, vascular, etc.
- State of the Art Equipment
Feel secure knowing you are backed by a supportive practice leader. We strive for success and will support you as you grow in your career. We will except new grads and assist you to grow in your profession.
If you are ready to launch your career with a company that is unmatched in the PT arena, apply for FYZICAL’s Physical Therapist (PT) job opening today!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Diagnose patients; evaluate physical activity limitations
- Create a plan that sets a goal and completion date
- Prescribe intervention techniques and exercises
- Measure and track intervention effectiveness
- Educate the patient on continuing care
- Supervision of PTA and rehab technicians
- Complete evals, re evals and notes on a timely manner
- Graduation from an accredited PT program and current PT license in FL
- Must be passionate about helping patients
- 1+ year(s) of outpatient neuro/ortho center or vestibular rehab experience preferred but not required. Will accept new graduates
- Must be able to carry out and progress a skilled treatment plan in outpatient setting
- Must be patient, friendly and professional
- Team player
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 114501