Why You’ll Love This Job
OFFERING SIGNING BONUS OF $10,000!
Find your perfect career fit with FYZICAL, an innovative company that is committed to your growth and success, when you join us at our Falls Church, VA location as our newest Physical Therapist (PT)!
Feel secure knowing you are backed by a supportive practice leader who has chosen you to be part of an elite group of professionals capable of achieving next-level results. Enjoy the easy flow of a team that comes together to learn what works best for the practice and the community, and uses state-of-the-art technology to put those plans into action. Have the freedom to look past traditional approaches to PT, taking a new, innovative path instead — one that will make a lasting impact in the industry. As a Physical Therapist (PT) with us, you will have access to exciting, cutting-edge tools and advanced continuing education that will positively change your outlook, providing you with new and unique perspectives of physical therapy, and career advancement opportunities.
Are you a Physical Therapist with visions of providing cutting-edge services to your clients? Do you have great ideas that have been stifled by traditional PT practices? If so, this is the last stop on your job search. We are part of the world’s fastest-growing physical therapy company and are looking for an innovator like you to add to our quality team at our Falls Church, VA location!
If being on the leading edge of an industry you love is your goal, apply today for our Physical Therapist (PT) job opening. Our Falls Church clinic is brand new offering state-of-the-art equipment and tools.
We offer flexible scheduling to work best for your work and life balance plus full benefits including health, dental, and vision insurance, unlimited CEU opportunities, in-house training for Vestibular, Pelvic Health, and Orthopedics, and professional liability insurance, short-term disability, etc. Apply TODAY to learn more about this exciting opportunity.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform new-patient evaluations/exams
- Diagnose patients; evaluate physical activity limitations
- Create a plan that sets a goal and completion date
- Equip patients with PT intervention techniques/exercises; track progress
- Provide education to patients on techniques for the continuation of care
- Establish a diagnosis of condition or conditions and their impact on activity
- Accredited PT program graduate
- Up-to-date state PT license
- Able to create and implement outpatient balance and vestibular rehabilitation-setting treatment plans
- Ability to work efficiently/effectively in an autonomous environment
- Must be passionate about helping patients who have vestibular, balance, neurological, and fall risk issues
- Must be self-motivated with a willingness to learn
- Prefer at least one year working in outpatient neurological or orthopedic center, or previous vestibular rehab experience
- 401(k) & 401(k) Matching
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible Schedule
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Short Term Disability
- Malpractice Insurance
- 8 Hour Shift
- Monday to Friday (no weekends)
Type: Full Time (Salaried)
Job ID: 80081