Why You’ll Love This Job
Join FYZICAL, an innovative company that is committed to your growth and success, at our Fort Lee, NJ location as our newest Physical Therapist (PT)!
Feel secure knowing you are backed by a supportive practice leader who has chosen you to be part of an elite group of professionals capable of achieving next-level results. Enjoy the easy flow of a team that comes together to learn what works best for the practice and the community. Have the freedom to look past traditional approaches to PT, taking a new and innovative path instead. As a Physical Therapist (PT) with us, you will have access to exciting, cutting-edge tools and advanced continuing education that will positively change your outlook, providing you with new and unique perspectives of physical therapy, and career advancement opportunities.
If you are ready to launch your career with a company that is unmatched in the PT arena, apply for FYZICAL’s Physical Therapist (PT) job opening today!
This is a dynamic opportunity with potential for growth and expansion into key positions within our growing practice. We are part of the world’s fastest-growing physical therapy company and are looking for an innovator like you to add to our quality team at our Fort Lee, NJ, location!
Our independent practices are headed by supportive leaders who are dedicated to building quality teams that work together to achieve success. You will have the freedom to bypass traditional treatments, using our state-of-the-art technology to determine the best path for each patient’s personalized plan. We provide the tools and continued education you need to increase your knowledge base, gain a new and unique perspective of the PT field and successfully grow your career. In our Physical Therapist (PT) role, your valued contributions to the community will make a lasting impact on the entire PT industry.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform patient evaluations
- Diagnose patients
- Create care plans
- Prescribe intervention techniques and exercises
- Measure and track intervention effectiveness
- Educate patients on continuing care.
- A current and valid New Jersey Physical Therapy license is required.
- The ability to create and implement outpatient balance and vestibular rehabilitation treatment plans.
- A passion for working with vestibular, balance, neurological, and fall-risk patient population.
- The ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing patient needs
- A strong sense of accountability for improving the lives of our patients
- An exceptional focus on teamwork
- The ability and passion to deliver the highest quality of care based on a strong sense of patient focus are all required
- One plus year(s) working in outpatient neurological or orthopedic center, or previous vestibular rehab experience.
Type: Part Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 113313