Why You’ll Love This Job
Find your perfect career fit with FYZICAL Lake Success, an innovative company that is committed to your growth and success, when you join us at our Lake Success, NY location as our newest Physical Therapist!
Feel secure knowing you are backed by a supportive practice leader who has chosen you to be part of an elite group of professionals, capable of achieving next-level results. Enjoy the easy flow of a team that comes together to learn what works best for the practice and the community, and uses state-of-the-art technology to put those plans into action. Have the freedom to look past traditional approaches to PT, taking a new, innovative path instead — one that will make a lasting impact in the industry. As a Physical Therapist (PT) with us, you will have access to exciting, cutting-edge tools and advanced continuing education that will positively change your outlook, providing you with new and unique perspectives of physical therapy, and career advancement opportunities. We are part of the world’s fastest-growing physical therapy company and are looking for an innovator like you to add to our quality team at our Lake Success, NY location!
Offering today’s Gold Standard in evidence based functional balance assessment and fall prevention, NeuroCom and Biodex are the two world leaders in balance and human mobility technology. This is a dynamic opportunity with potential for growth and expansion into key positions within our growing practice.
Being the regional physician’s choice amongst our peers, we offer to our patients, the very best of today’s rehabilitation technology;
- State-of-the-art therapeutic modalities.
- Skilled manual orthopaedic procedures.
- Advanced Vestibular and Balance Re-Training Therapy.
- Micromedical Infrared VideoOculoGraphy [IVOG], [for management of Positional Vertigo [BPPV].
- State-of-the-art NeuroCom and Biodex balance and equilibrium assessment and neuro-visual-vestibular retraining technology,
- Solo-Step overhead fixed point and Biodex guided track support and protective systems for advanced balance recovery and gait training activities.
- Extensive Therapeutic exercise technology; Neurocom, Biodex, SciFit, Cybex and more…
We provide the tools and continued education you need to increase your knowledge base, gain a new and unique perspective of the PT field and successfully grow your career. In our Physical Therapist (PT) role, your valued contributions to the community will make a lasting impact on the entire PT industry. If you are ready to launch your career with a company that is unmatched in the PT arena, apply for FYZICAL’s full-time Physical Therapist (PT) job opening today!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform new-patient evaluations/exams
- Diagnose patients; evaluate physical activity limitations
- Create a care plan that sets a goal and completion date
- Equip patients with PT intervention techniques/exercises; track progress
- Provide education to patients on techniques for the continuation of care
- Examine and evaluate new patients
- Establish a diagnosis of condition or conditions and their impact on activity
- Establish a plan goal and time frame
- Prescribe intervention techniques and exercises
- Measure and track intervention effectiveness
- Educate the patient on continuing care
- Accredited PT program graduate
- Up-to-date NYS PT license
- Able to create and implement outpatient balance and vestibular rehabilitation-setting treatment plans
- Ability to work efficiently/effectively in an autonomous environment
- Must be passionate about helping patients who have vestibular, balance, neurological, and fall risk issues
- 1+ year(s) of outpatient neuro/ortho center or vestibular rehab experience
- Graduation from an accredited PT program and current PT license in NYS.
- Must be able to carry out and progress a skilled treatment plan in outpatient balance and vestibular rehabilitation setting
- Must be self-motivated with a willingness to learn
- Passion for working with vestibular, balance, neurological, and fall-risk patient population
- Prefer at least one year working in outpatient neurological or orthopedic center, or previous vestibular rehab experience
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 75567