Why You’ll Love This Job
Find your perfect career fit with FYZICAL, an innovative company that is committed to your growth and success, when you join us at our Lansing, MI location as our newest Physical Therapist! Full and part-time opportunities available.
Feel secure knowing you are backed by a supportive practice leader who has chosen you to be part of an elite group of professionals capable of achieving next-level results. Enjoy the easy flow of a team that comes together to learn what works best for the practice and the community, and uses state-of-the-art technology to put those plans into action. Have the freedom to look past traditional approaches to PT, taking a new, innovative path instead — one that will make a lasting impact in the industry. As a Physical Therapist (PT) with us, you will have access to exciting, cutting-edge tools and advanced continuing education that will positively change your outlook, providing you with new and unique perspectives of physical therapy, and career advancement opportunities.
As an Physical Therapist with us, you will provide skilled evaluation and treatment for adults and children to help them achieve independent and functional activities of daily living. Plus, as part of the FYZICAL family, you can take advantage of advancement opportunities and grow your career under a practice leader who is fully invested in you.
Physical Therapists at FYZICAL provide direct PT therapy services as part of a multidisciplinary team and serves patients at our three locations in East Lansing, Dewitt and Lansing. The PT demonstrates competency in screening, evaluation, planning, and habilitative/rehabilitative treatment to infants, children, adolescents and adults with physical, sensory, or cognitive problems. Provides clinical care activities utilizing evidenced-based practice. Able to understand, document, and react effectively to the age specific needs unique to assigned patients.
If being on the leading edge of an industry you love is your goal, apply today for our Physical Therapist (PT) job opening!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform new-patient evaluations/exams
- Diagnose patients; evaluate physical activity limitations
- Create a plan that sets a goal and completion date
- Equip patients with PT intervention techniques/exercises; track progress
- Provide education to patients on techniques for the continuation of care
- Examine and evaluate new patients
- Establish a diagnosis of condition or conditions and their impact on activity
- Establish a plan goal and time frame
- Prescribe intervention techniques and exercises
- Measure and track intervention effectiveness
- Educate the patient on continuing care
- Holds PT license in Michigan or license eligible
- Accredited PT program graduate
- At least 1+ year(s) Physical Therapy experience with pediatric experience preferred
- Exhibits excellent interpersonal, time management, documentation, and communication skills
- Ability to meet the physical demands of a practicing pediatric therapist including: stooping, kneeling, crouching, and crawling
- Must be willing to see patients at any of our three locations
- Able to create and implement outpatient balance and vestibular rehabilitation-setting treatment plans
- Ability to work efficiently/effectively in an autonomous environment
- Must be passionate about helping patients who have vestibular, balance, neurological, and fall risk issues
- Must be self-motivated with a willingness to learn
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 96679