Why You’ll Love This Job
Why You’ll Love FYZICAL
If you want to join one of the fastest growing physical therapy companies in America that offers in-house education and extensive training, certification programs, financial support, and state of the art equipment – you want to join FYZICAL. We are the company to accelerate your personal and professional growth. With locations across the country our markets are exploding with opportunities, and we are looking for experienced and enthusiastic people to join our team. At FYZICAL you will feel right at home providing one-on-one patient care while working with smaller patient loads in our state-of-the art, thoughtfully designed facilities in Las Vegas, NV.
About the Physical Therapist Job
As a Physical Therapist (PT) at FYZICAL, you will be able to take a one-on-one approach with patients to identify problems and put them on a plan to a healthy life. You will be working with patients in our facilities to care for a variety of musculoskeletal and neurological conditions. If you are a skilled practitioner who takes pride in putting the needs of patients at the epicenter of your career and you are a lifelong learner committed to growing their professional skills, you belong at FYZICAL!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- You will assess and interpret patient evaluations and test results.
- You will develop treatment plans using a variety of treatment techniques.
- You will create personalized fitness-orientated health care programs for patients.
- You will provide educational information about injury prevention, ergonomics, and ways to promote physical health.
- You will document patient care history.
- You will be expected to comply with rules, regulations, and procedures.
- You must have a current state license.
- You must be compliant with state regulatory requirements.
- You possess a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited educational institution; Master’s or Doctorate preferred.
- 10K sign on bonus
- Up to 50K in your student loans – starting your first day on the job
- More attention given to your work-life balance
- Competitive Salary
- 100% employer-paid health, dental and vision insurance
- 401K plan
- Paid time off + bonus opportunities
- Supplemental insurance with AFLAC
FYZICAL offers you an opportunity to be a part of changing people’s lives for the better. We provide certification programs, in-house mentorships, and individually tailored career pathways meant to sharpen your skills and boost your compensation. It’s time to be excited about your future!
Type: Full Time (Salaried)
Job ID: 87655