Why You’ll Love This Job
FYZICAL Poplar and Highland is hiring!
We are looking to hire a Full-time, Salaried, Outpatient Physical Therapist to work at our FYZICAL Therapy and Balance Center clinic at 3477 Poplar Avenue.
We are offering the following benefits:
- Base Salary; $70k-$85k
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Annual Bonus/Profit Sharing Potential
- PTO/Vacation/Holidays: 3-Weeks/8-Holidays (New Year, MLK, Memorial, Juneteenth or July 4, Labor Day, Thanksgiving (Thursday & Friday), Christmas Day
- Bi-weekly Pay
If your goal is working and living on the leading edge of an industry you love, apply today for our Physical Therapist (PT) job opening!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform new-patient evaluations/exams.
- Diagnose patients; evaluate physical activity limitations
- Create a plan that sets a goal and completion date
- Equip patients with PT intervention techniques/exercises; track progress
- Provide education to patients on techniques for the continuation of care
- Examine and evaluate new patients
- Establish a diagnosis of condition or conditions and their impact on activity.
- Establish a plan goal and time frame
- Prescribe intervention techniques and exercises
- Measure and track intervention effectiveness
- Educate the patient on continuing care
- Accredited PT program graduate
- Up-to-date Tennessee state PT license
- Ability to work efficiently/effectively in an autonomous environment
- Must be self-motivated with a willingness to learn and treat all physical therapy modalities
- Team player, work in harmony with others
Type: Full Time (Salaried)
Job ID: 113426