Why You’ll Love This Job
Are you ready to launch your career with a company unmatched in the PT arena? Then you will want to apply for FYZICAL Therapy & Balance Center’s Memphis location full-time Physical Therapist (PT) job opening today!
- Are you a Physical Therapist with a dream & goal of providing cutting-edge services to your clients?
- Do you have great ideas that traditional PT practices have stifled?
- Do you want the freedom to look past traditional approaches to Physical Therapy and use your experiences, research & vision to ‘think revolutionarily’ on innovative techniques that could make a lasting impact on the PT industry? If so, this job is the last stop in your search!
As our Physical Therapist (PT), you will have access to exciting, cutting-edge tools & techniques and advanced continuing education and mentoring opportunities to grow your PT career.
At FYZICAL, you will feel secure knowing that you are backed by a leading company within the physical therapy arena and has a supportive group of professionals who wants and desires to work together to help patients reach their PT goals and to return patients to “Loving Life!’.
You will enjoy the easy flow of a team that desires to come together to learn what clinical programs work best for the clinic and our local Memphis community and learn & use the optimum PT modalities for patients.
You’ll be able to have much more one-on-one time with patients and not have those exhausting high-census days.
FYZICAL is one of the fastest-growing physical Therapy companies nationwide. We seek a PT visionary/innovator like you to add to our clinical team.
If you want to be on the leading edge of an industry you love, apply today for our Physical Therapist (PT) job opening!
(We offer an exciting new career opportunity):
- Training, mentoring, and continuing education
- Learning, certification & use of “Overhead Track & Harness System”
- New facility
- More one-on-one time with individual patients
- Leadership opportunities and advancement
- More freedom & autonomy in patient care
- Health Coverage
- APTA Membership
- Signing Bonus $$$
About our Memphis, #lovethe901 area:
Fox 5 News Story about an “FYZICAL” clinic location in Atlanta:
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform new-patient evaluations/exams
- Diagnose patients; evaluate physical activity limitations
- Create a plan that sets a goal and completion date
- Equip patients with PT intervention techniques/exercises; track progress
- Provide education to patients on procedures for the continuation of care
- Examine and evaluate new patients
- Establish a diagnosis of condition or conditions and their impact on activity
- Establish a plan goal and time frame
- Prescribe intervention techniques and exercises
- Measure and track intervention effectiveness
- Educate the patient on continuing care
- Accredited PT program graduate
- Up-to-date state PT license
- Able to create and implement outpatient balance and vestibular rehabilitation-setting treatment plans
- Ability to work efficiently/effectively in an autonomous environment
- Must be passionate about helping patients who have vestibular, balance, neurological, and fall risk issues
- Graduation from an accredited PT program and current PT license in TN
- Must be able to carry out and progress a skilled treatment plan in an outpatient balance and vestibular rehabilitation setting
- Must be self-motivated with a willingness to learn
- Passion for working with vestibular, balance, neurological, and fall-risk patient population
Type: Full Time (Salaried)
Job ID: 95873