Why You’ll Love This Job
FYZICAL Therapy & Balance Centers – Mooresville, NC, 28117
JOB DESCRIPTION/TITLE: Physical Therapist – Pelvic Floor Specialist (Full or Part-Time)
Find your perfect career fit with FYZICALÒ Therapy and Balance Centers, an innovative company that is committed to your growth and success, when you join us at our Mooresville/Lake Norman, NC location!
Know that you are backed by a supportive ownership team with plans to expand into other areas of the Charlotte market who’ve chosen you to be part of a high performing group of professionals achieving next-level results in patient care.
Enjoy the easy flow of a team that comes together to learn what works best for the patient, our practice, and the community, using state-of-the-art technology to put those plans into action. You will have the freedom to look past traditional approaches to physical therapy, taking a new and innovative path instead — one that will make a lasting impact on our patients and the industry.
As a PT/Pelvic Floor Specialist with us, you will have access to advanced continuing education, providing you with career growth opportunities. If you are ready to accelerate career growth with a company that provides a competitive compensation and benefits package while also being unmatched in the PT space, apply for FYZICAL’s full or part-time job opening today!
- Perform new-patient evaluations/exams
- Diagnose patients; evaluate physical activity limitations
- Equip patients with PT intervention techniques/exercises, track progress
- Provide education to patients on techniques for the continuation of care
- Establish a diagnosis of condition or conditions and their impact on activity
- Establish a care plan, set patient goals, and time frame tailored to the patients’ specific needs
- Prescribe and measure intervention techniques and exercises
- Track intervention effectiveness and motivate patients during treatment process
- Educate the patient on continuing care to promote a healthy lifestyle by improving strength, flexibility
- Graduation from an accredited PT program with advanced certifications in pelvic health.
- Hold current PT license with the state of North Carolina
- Must be self-motivated, excited to learn new and innovative techniques
- Have a strong desire to grow personally and professionally
- Ability to work efficiently/effectively in an autonomous environment
- Demonstrate clinical leadership and ability to coach & mentor Physical Therapy Assistant(s), and support staff
- Must be passionate about helping patients who have pelvic floor and other related challenges
- 1+ year(s) of outpatient pelvic floor experience ideally with an eagerness to expand into additional aspects of wellness (neurological, orthopedic, balance, vestibular rehab, etc.)
Type: Full Time (Salaried)
Job ID: 89613