Why You’ll Love This Job
Find your perfect career fit with FYZICAL, an innovative company committed to your growth and success, when you join us at our Needham, MA location as our newest Physical Therapist (PT)! Each FYZICAL is independently owned and operated, yet part of a vast network of other independent and company-owned clinics. You will have the benefits of working for a small company and having access to the resources of a large one.
Feel secure knowing you will be backed by a practice leader who has chosen you to be part of an elite group of professionals capable of achieving next-level results and a leader who wants you to feel fulfilled professionally and personally.
We believe that professional fulfillment comes from many places: fair pay, fair hours, fair patient load, abundant continuing education, and mentoring. You can expect to be compensated between $85,000 and $95,000 annually, depending on your experience level. Performance bonuses can be expected after six months of learning and applying yourself. You will be expected to see a maximum average patient load of only 12 per day. As for education, FYZICAL provides certifications in balance and vestibular therapy as well as orthopedics. Studies can be done virtually, in person, or through our unique FYZICAL College. You will be expected to complete our Balance Level 1 certification before starting work on your first day so you will feel competent to treat one of our most vulnerable populations. Other balance and vestibular certifications will be available, and you will be expected to participate in regular continuing education courses made available through FYZICAL to be on top of your game!
If you choose to join our elite team, FYZICAL offers a sign-on bonus of $3000 and will contribute $2000 towards moving expenses with a minimum commitment of two years.
When it comes to mentoring, FYZICAL is top-notch. Not only are you taught by some of the world’s leading experts in balance and vestibular disorders and orthopedics, but those same experts and hundreds of PTs they have taught provide around-the-clock professional support. FYZICAL plugs you into a network of hundreds of supportive PTs, and every one of them wants you to get the correct diagnosis and implement the right plan of care. You see, we understand that we are nothing without our patients and we are committed in every way to your professional success, ultimately leading to their positive experiences.
If you are looking for cutting-edge technology to support your newfound knowledge, you need look no further. Your leaders at FYZICAL Needham understand that new technology must support the need for increased knowledge as our science grows. You will be amazed at the tools that you will have at your disposal to enhance what you, as a highly trained scientist, can accomplish.
Personal fulfillment comes from being happy where you are and having the time to enjoy it. We get it! Needham is in Norfolk County and is one of the best places to live in Massachusetts. Living in Needham offers residents a dense suburban feel; most residents own their homes. In Needham, there are a lot of restaurants, coffee shops, and parks. Needham is characterized by safety and a low poverty rate. The crime rates in Needham are 81% lower than the national average, making Needham a very safe place to live. Needham is known for its highly-rated schools, which offer quality education to students. You can enjoy many activities in Needham, such as horse riding and golfing at Charles River Country Club, or explore nearby Hemlock Gorge, where visitors may participate in different water sports.
You will have ample time to enjoy what our beautiful area offers. For a full-time position, time off will include 7 paid federal holidays and a first-year PTO of 10 days. Another benefit of being here is that you do not have to spend hours a day hung up in traffic getting to and from work.
If you are ready to launch your career with a company unmatched in the PT arena and has the appeal of small ownership yet big company resources, apply for FYZICAL Needham’s full-time Physical Therapist (PT) job opening today!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform new-patient evaluations/exams
- Diagnose patients; evaluate physical activity limitations
- Create a plan that sets a goal and completion date
- Equip patients with PT intervention techniques/exercises; track progress
- Provide education to patients on techniques for the continuation of care
- Examine and evaluate new patients
- Establish a diagnosis of condition or conditions and their impact on activity
- Establish a plan goal and time frame
- Prescribe intervention techniques and exercises
- Measure and track intervention effectiveness
- Educate the patient on continuing care
- Accredited PT program graduate
- Up-to-date state PT license
- Able to create and implement outpatient balance and vestibular rehabilitation-setting treatment plans
- Ability to work efficiently/effectively in an autonomous environment
- Must be passionate about helping patients who have vestibular, balance, neurological, and fall risk issues
- Must be able to carry out and progress a skilled treatment plan in an outpatient balance and vestibular rehabilitation setting
- Must be self-motivated with a willingness to learn
- Passion for working with vestibular, balance, neurological, and fall-risk patient population
- Prefer at least one year working in an outpatient neurological or orthopedic center or previous vestibular rehab experience
- Completion of FYZICAL’s Balance Level 1 online curriculum prior to your first day in clinic.
Type: Full Time (Salaried)
Job ID: 115608