Why You’ll Love This Job
SIGN ON BONUS!! Find your perfect career fit with Proactive Spine & Sports Physical Therapy and FYZICAL Therapy & Balance Centers, an innovative company that is committed to your growth and success.
We are excited to welcome a new physical therapist to our dynamic, skilled team!
This outpatient physical therapy opportunity prioritizes one-on-one patient care, provides a diverse diagnosis case load, and has the opportunity for career growth with great benefits.
We are looking for a full time Physical Therapist (32+ hours/week; part time applicants will also be considered). We look forward to interviewing all qualified, licensed physical therapists (new grads as well!), and we are especially interested in a PT with ortho, neuro rehab, and/or pelvic health experience.
Our clinic aims to be different than the norm for outpatient practices. We commit to manageable caseloads and quality one-on-one patient time with patients. It is about what’s best for the patient and you as their caregiver.
We want to see our staff grow into excellent professionals, so we take extra time to mentor through in-services and offering access to Fyzical’s national education division teaching therapists advanced techniques in Vestibular, Manual Orthopedic therapy, Pelvic Health, and more.
Our practice provides the following:
● 1:1 patient care with private treatment rooms
● Positive environment patients and therapists
● Collaborative team spirit that is supportive of growth and learning
● In-office in-services, mentoring, and continuing education access
● Medical, dental, vision insurance (FT employees)
● Paid time off, select paid holidays
● Continuing education reimbursement allowance
● Retirement IRA matching program
Some of our diverse services include:
● Neuromuscular Re-education
● Balance Training
● Vestibular Rehabilitation
● Manual Techniques
● Women’s and Men’s Pelvic Floor Health
● Craniosacral & Myofascial Release
● Pain & Stress Management
● Wellness Services
Redding is a city that offers conveniences with a small town feel. Located in Northern California with access to the outdoors close to Lassen National Park, Mount Shasta, theTrinity Wilderness, the Redwoods and the northern California coast. Redding has hundreds of miles of mountain biking and hiking trails, close to skiing, beautiful lakes and rivers.
To learn more about our practice, please explore our website or come by anytime for a visit 🙂 We look forward to meeting you!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
● Perform new-patient evaluations/examinations
● Diagnose patients; evaluate physical limitations
● Create a plan that establishes goals and completion date
● Provide education to patients and caregivers on techniques and continuation of care
● Prescribe intervention techniques and exercises
● Educate the patient on continuing care
● Consult and collaborate with other healthcare professionals
● Document patient care history
● Comply with rules, regulations and procedures
● Graduation from an accredited PT program
● Current California Physical Therapy License
● Able to create and implement outpatient balance and vestibular treatment plans
● Ability to work efficiently/effectively in an autonomous environment
● Must be self-motivated with a willingness to learn
● Passion for working with vestibular, balance, neurological, and fall-risk patient
● Prefer at least one year working in outpatient orthopedic and neurological center, or
previous vestibular rehabilitation experience
● Excellent interpersonal skills
● Possess up-to-date knowledge of treatment practices
● Ability to solve problems independently
● Excellent analytical and logical thinking
● Ability to manage patients with different personalities
● Ability to write reports and correspondence at a professional level
● Ability to use a computer and software proficiently
● Motivation to continually learn new techniques
● Ability to work as a team player within the office
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 89892