Why You’ll Love This Job
Find your perfect career fit with FYZICAL, an innovative company that is committed to your growth and success, when you join us at our Roswell, GA location as our newest Physical Therapist (PT)!
Location: Roswell Clinic
Salary: From $80k-90k with $5,000 SIGN ON BONUS
Job Type: Full Time, 8-hour Shift, Mon-Fri
– GA Physical Therapy License (required)
– Doctorate (preferred)
– CPR Certification (preferred)
Employer Paid Insurance
Paid Holidays and Time Off
Professional Development Assistance
Leadership opportunities and advancement in our organization
You’ll Love This Job!
Find your perfect career fit with FYZICAL, an innovative and highly regarded company that is committed to your growth and success. FYZICAL Therapy and Balance Center has been ranked as one of the top franchises by Entrepreneur Magazine Franchise 500 and dubbed the Most Profitable Franchise by the Franchise Business Review in 2021 among a long list of other awards and achievements. FYZICAL is actively changing the healthcare landscape by providing patients with wellness programs and clinical care including Fall Prevention, Orthopedics, Balance, Vestibular Rehabilitation and beyond.
Feel secure knowing you are part of an elite group of professionals capable of achieving next-level results. Enjoy the easy flow of a team that comes together to learn what works best for the practice and the community and uses state-of-the-art technology to put those plans into action. Have the freedom to look past traditional approaches to PT, taking a new, innovative path instead — one that will make a lasting impact in the industry. As a Physical Therapist (PT) with us, you will have access to exciting, cutting-edge tools and advanced continuing education that will positively change your outlook, providing you with new and unique perspectives of physical therapy, and career advancement opportunities. Here at FYZICAL you will have the time and resources to give the very best care possible to your patients without the pressures of hitting an exhausting high-patient quota. If you love where you work, you will LOVE YOUR LIFE! If you are ready to launch your career with a company that is unmatched in the PT arena, apply for FYZICAL’s full-time Physical Therapist (PT) job opening today!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Examine and evaluate new patients
- Establish a diagnosis of condition or conditions and their impact on activity
- Establish a plan goal and time frame
- Prescribe intervention techniques and exercises
- Measure and track intervention effectiveness
- Educate the patient on continuing care
- Graduation from an accredited PT program and current PT license in Georgia
- Must be able to carry out and progress a skilled treatment plan in outpatient, orthopedic care, as well as our growing balance program.
- Must be self-motivated with a willingness to learn
- Passion for helping our clients achieve a remarkable experience and outcome.
- Prefer at least one year working in outpatient neurological or orthopedic center, or previous vestibular rehab experience
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 85957