Why You’ll Love This Job
Find your perfect career fit with FYZICAL, an innovative company that is committed to your growth and success, when you join us at our Westminster, CO location located in the Westminster City Park Fitness Center as our newest Physical Therapist (PT)!
FYZICAL Therapy and Balance Centers – West Denver is a privately owned outpatient PT practice with 7 different locations (6 of which are located in recreation centers) serving the metro suburbs of Denver for over 19 years.
At FYZICAL, we pride ourselves on creating an optimal work environment that prevents therapist burnout and provides ultimate job satisfaction. We are able to accomplish this by providing one on one patient care with no use of extenders and allow for 45 minutes to one hour of patient care at every visit. Structuring our practice in this model has proven to provide the utmost in quality care while facilitating the promotion of wellness for all the individuals we treat. Therefore, we are looking for a dynamic PT with excellent interpersonal skills who is looking to work within a practice that aims to provide optimal work/life balance and patient satisfaction. Here at FYZICAL, we want all of our staff to provide world-class care and we will support you in attaining advanced training and certifications that help you achieve your career goals while further enhancing the level of service provided by the clinic.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Major medical
- Short–term disability
- Long–term disability
- Monthly incentive bonus (that can add up to $3,900/year to your salary)
- Competitive continuing ed package
- Paid time off
- Most of all we offer a positive, fun, and collaborative work environment that is second to none!
If looking for a better way of providing PT, while being on the leading edge of an industry you love is your goal, apply today for our Physical Therapist (PT) job opening!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Physical Therapist Responsibilities
- Perform new-patient evaluations/exams
- Diagnose patients; evaluate physical activity limitations
- Create a plan of care that sets goals and completion dates
- Prescribe intervention techniques and exercises
- Measure and track intervention effectiveness
- Provide education to patients on techniques for the continuation of care
Physical Therapist Skills & Qualifications
- Graduation from an accredited PT program and current PT license in CO
- Strong skills in manual therapy and exercise prescription
- Able to create and implement treatment plans in an outpatient orthopedic, balance, and vestibular rehabilitation setting
- Excellent interpersonal skills and teamwork
- Ability to work efficiently/effectively in an autonomous environment
- Passionate about helping patients who have orthopedic,vestibular, balance, neurological, and fall risk issues
- Prefer 1+ year(s) of outpatient ortho/neuro center, but will consider new graduates
- Certification in Dry Needling, Aquatic Therapy experience, and Vestibular Rehab experience are a strong plus
Type: Full Time (Salaried)
Job ID: 109083