Why You’ll Love This Job
FYZICAL THERAPY AND BALANCE CENTER – WILMINGTON NC is looking for candidates to apply for a staff opening in our BALANCE Practice. The ideal candidate will have a passion for solving complex and multifaceted problems that can make a profound difference in the quality of life for our patients.
NO SPECIFIC BALANCE EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED. We are specifically looking for the right individual to invest in.
You bring the passion and drive; we will provide the training, development and certification in the exclusive and proprietary FYZICAL Balance treatment paradigm.
Classroom training and travel will be provided at no cost ($25,000 value) followed by a pattern of mentoring, shadowing and hands on training delivered in different FYZICAL treatment centers around the US. You will have all of the tools required to become a WORLD-CLASS provider of balance assessments, treatment plans and integrated wellness solutions.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Balance Development Requirements
- Complete Coursework for Fyzical Balance I through III
- Complete Coursework for BPPV Foundations
- Overnight Travel required to FYZICAL locations to complete development / mentoring / shadowing curriculum.
- Multi-Year Employment Agreement Required
General PT Job Requirements
- Perform new-patient evaluations/exams
- Diagnose patients; evaluate physical activity limitations
- Create a plan that sets a goal and completion date
- Equip patients with PT intervention techniques/exercises; track progress
- Provide education to patients on techniques for the continuation of care
- Examine and evaluate new patients
- Establish a diagnosis of condition or conditions and their impact on activity
- Establish a plan goal and time frame
- Prescribe intervention techniques and exercises
- Measure and track intervention effectiveness
- Educate the patient on continuing care
- Complete required continuing education in FYZICAL specific domains
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Accredited PT program graduate
- Ability to work efficiently/effectively in an autonomous environment
- Must be passionate about helping patients who have vestibular, balance, neurological, and fall risk issues
- Must be skilled and capable to treat a diverse audience of Physical Therapy patients
- 1+ year(s) of outpatient neuro/ortho center or vestibular rehab experience
- Graduation from an accredited PT program and current PT license in NC
- Must be able to carry out and progress a skilled treatment plan in outpatient balance and vestibular rehabilitation setting
- Must be self-motivated with a willingness to learn
- Passion for working with vestibular, balance, neurological, and fall-risk patient population
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 107447