Why You’ll Love This Job
Are you a Physical Therapy Aide with at least one year of experience and would like to be part of an innovative company that is changing the physical therapy industry? Would you enjoy working under the guidance of a skilled practice leader who is fully invested in your future? If so, we want you on the FYZICAL team in LanhamMD, as our Physical Therapy Aide!
At FYZICAL, we believe traditional approaches to care are not enough, so we ensure that every team member and specialist is given the chance to provide an essential element to our clients’ individualized treatment plans. With the freedom we give you to innovate, you can make a lasting impact that echoes throughout the industry. Add access to the latest in state-of-the-art technology and cutting-edge tools, plus an unparalleled continuing education opportunity, and watch as your skills advance and your career flourishes.
Join the FYZICAL family to get on the path to success! Apply for our Physical Therapy Aide job opening today!
Bring your Physical Therapy Aide experience to a forward-thinking PT company where your input will have a lasting impact that reverberates throughout the physical therapy industry when you onboard as our Physical Therapy Aide in LanhamMD!
We aren’t your typical PT facility. Here, we approach things differently. You will find a practice leader that is invested in you and your success, and discover that you are a perfect fit on a champion team that innovates individually as well as collaborating together to discover the best approach for each client. Your career will benefit and grow as you work closely with other top-rated clinicians using state-of-the-art technology and cutting-edge tools. Access to unparalleled continuing education will advance your skills and understanding of physical therapy, keeping you on the leading edge of your chosen field.
We are moving quickly into the future and want you to join us on that journey. Apply today for our Physical Therapy Aide job opening!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with clinicians, evaluating/diagnosing incoming patients
- Create patient treatment plans; order testing
- Appraise and keep clinicians up-to-date on client progress
- Provide patients with information that encourages ongoing healthy habits
- Upon goal completions, discharge client
- Assist clinicians as they perform evaluation and diagnosis of new patients
- Order diagnostic tests as needed
- Develop and contribute to plans of treatment
- Regularly evaluate and update clinicians on patient progress
- Discharge patients when goals have been achieved
- Educate patients on healthy practices that promote continued improvement
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Up-to-date NP or PA license
- 1+ year(s) related experience
- Pathology (diagnostic, treatment, medication) knowledge
- Effective communicator; advanced interpersonal proficiency
- Compassionate about clients and their families
- Able to effectively work with various team members
- Currently licensed as a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
- At least 1 year of experience in a related healthcare field
- Advanced knowledge of pathologies commonly seen in clinics, including diagnosing factors, treatments and medications
- Excellent interpersonal skills; good communication via phone, electronic email, and face-to-face
- Works well as part of an interdisciplinary team
- Possess empathy for patients and family members
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 86397