Why You’ll Love This Job
You are looking for an exciting career where opportunities for growth are unlimited and where you will be happy to show up for work each day. FYZICAL Therapy and Balance Centers want someone with your enthusiasm and drive to fill our Fyzician Liaison position at our location in Fort Lee, New Jersey!
This role places you in a front-row seat with a company known for innovative and non-traditional approaches to healthcare. You will have access to state-of-the-art technology and unparalleled continuing education, which will advance your skills and keep your career on the leading edge. You will know the satisfaction of making a lasting impact that echoes throughout the industry.
No two days will ever be the same in this fast-paced, exciting position with one of the country’s leading physical therapy companies!
In this dynamic role, you will have the chance to further your career as a valued member of a supportive team of professionals. Continuing education opportunities, along with our advanced technology and cutting-edge tools will ensure that you stay a top of the latest industry trends, leading to continued career growth. Here, you will enjoy the flow of a team meant to succeed together.
If you are ready to take your career to the next level, apply for our Fyzician Liaison job opening today!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Fyzician Liaison job responsibilities include:
- Generate prospective customer list for use as sales lead
- Assist customers by phone or in person
- Attend trade show
- Collaborate with company reps to ensure accounts and literature are current
- Update customer information
- Develop and preserve referring practice relationships
- Travel throughout assigned territory to solicit orders from regular and prospective customers
- Display or demonstrate products using samples or catalog
- Coordinate customer training
- Participate with direct mail program, assuring developed pieces are processed
- Prepare reports of business transactions and keep expense accounts
- Investigate and resolve customer issues
- Four-year college degree preferred
- At least 1 year of related sales/customer service experience and/or training
- Willing to travel within an assigned territory
Type: Full Time (Salaried)
Job ID: 96190