Why You’ll Love This Job
Are you looking for an exciting career where opportunities for growth are unlimited and where you will be happy to show up for work each day? FYZICAL Therapy and Balance Centers wants someone with your enthusiasm and drive to fill our FYZICIAN Liaison position at our Lake Success, NY location! This FYZICIAN [Physician] Liaison role is focused on directly informing referring physicians and their office staffs about the PT services we render and how our team can help them provide high level care for their patients, while driving the growth of our own practice.
This position places you in a front-row seat with a company known for taking innovative, non-traditional approaches to healthcare, as part of a high-energy champion team that knows how to achieve next-level results. You will have access to state-of-the-art technology and unparalleled continuing education, which will advance your skills, keeping your career on the leading edge. And, with a practice leader who is fully invested in your success and the freedom to innovate, you will know the satisfaction of making a lasting impact that echoes throughout the industry. This position will involve clinical care activities as well as active, off-site marketing efforts as described above, providing a well rounded work situation that will foster growth and development within our company, for those interested in a future in healthcare.
Continuing education opportunities, along with our advanced technology and cutting-edge tools will ensure that you stay atop of the latest industry trends, leading to continued career growth. Here, you will enjoy the flow of a team meant to succeed together.
If you are ready to take your career to the next level, apply for our FYZICIAN [Physician] Liaison job opening today!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Generate sales lead/prospective-customer lists
- Canvass customer orders within designated travel area
- Be available to assist customers by phone or in person
- Collaborate with company reps to ensure accounts and literature are current
- Keep all customer information up-to-date in an electronic database
- Create and preserve referring practice relationships
- Compile lists of prospective referring physicians for use as sales leads
- Develop and maintain relationships with referring practices
- Participate with direct mail program, assuring developed pieces are processed
- Prepare reports of business transactions
- High school diploma or equivalent [GED]; College degree a plus for advancement..
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Great communicator and multi-tasker, detail-oriented
- Positive attitude, good work ethic, integrity and empathetic toward people that are in pain
- Up-to-date Driver’s License and a dependable vehicle
- Excellent at handling details, communicating and multitasking
- Great demeanor, strong integrity and compassion
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 75570