Why You’ll Love This Job
Are you looking for an exciting career where opportunities for growth are unlimited and where you will be happy to show up for work each day? FYZICAL Physical Therapy and Balance Centers wants someone with your enthusiasm and drive to fill our Physician Liaison position at our Metairie, LA, location!
This Physician Liaison role places you in a front-row seat with a company known for taking innovative, non-traditional approaches to healthcare, as part of a high-energy champion team that knows how to achieve next-level results. You will have access to state-of-the-art technology and unparalleled continuing education, which will advance your skills, keeping your career on the leading edge. And, with a practice leader who is fully invested in your success and the freedom to innovate, you will know the satisfaction of making a lasting impact that echoes throughout the industry.
Discover career happiness at FYZICAL as our Physician Liaison! Apply today.
No two days will ever be the same in this fast-paced, exciting Physician Liaison position with the country’s leading physical therapy company!
In this dynamic role, you will have the chance to further your career as a valued member of a supportive team of professionals who collaborate to discover what works best for the practice, community and clients. Continuing education opportunities, along with our advanced technology and cutting-edge tools will ensure that you stay atop of the latest industry trends, leading to continued career growth. Here, you will enjoy the flow of a team meant to succeed together.
If you are ready to take your career to the next level, apply for our Physician Liaison job opening today!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Generate sales lead/prospective-customer lists
- Canvass customer orders within designated travel area
- Be available to assist customers by phone or in person
- Use samples or company catalog to showcase products
- Trade show attendance
- Collaborate with company reps to ensure accounts and literature are current
- Keep all customer information up-to-date in an electronic database
- Create and preserve referring practice relationships
- Transactions/expense account reporting
- Look into and find resolutions to any customer complaints
- Compile lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads
- Travel throughout assigned territory to solicit orders from regular and prospective customers
- Talk with customers on the sales floor or by phone
- Display or demonstrate products using samples or catalog; attend trade shows
- Work with inside sales representatives to keep account activities and literature up-to-date
- Coordinate customer training; enter new customer data and current customer sales data into computer database
- Develop and maintain relationships with referring practices
- Participate with direct mail program, assuring developed pieces are processed
- Prepare reports of business transactions and keep expense accounts
- Investigate and resolve customer problems with deliveries
- Four-year college degree
- Related sales/customer service experience and/or training that equals 1+ year(s)
- Must be able to travel locally
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- At least 1 year of related experience and/or training (sales/customer service)
- Willing to travel within an assigned territory
Type: Full Time (Salaried)
Job ID: 91538