Why You’ll Love This Job
Do you have an outgoing personality and make friends easily?
FYZICAL Therapy & Balance Centers is seeking a full or part-time Physician Liaison to join our Nashville team, based out of the newly opened Hermitage location!
The Physician Liaison works closely with our clinical team and is a brand ambassador to the community who will call upon local physicians to build a relationship and prospect referral leads to grow the patient referral base. This position is essentially a combination of sales and public relations through strategically promoting the clinics’ services and treatments while strengthening our reputation in the community.
The Physician Liaison is critical for the success of a clinic. The Liaison not only strives to increase patient referrals, and to strengthen relationships with providers and their staff, but as a community facing representative provides prospective patients and the community with a first impression of our brand. The Physician Liaison works to cultivate positive, open and helpful relationships among community practices, medical staff and providers alike while managing feedback and strengthening our reputation. The Liaison is essentially the bridge between our clinic and the referring offices and our broader community.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Leads initiatives to build volume and favorable provider perceptions among internal and external referral streams.
- Develops and implements specific outreach, relationship building and marketing plans to meet goals.
- Must exhibit excellent time management skills, organization and communication skills and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Develops strong business relationships with local community organizations and businesses.
- Establishes and maintains ongoing communications with referring providers and/or their office staff, including routine or follow-up visits, emails and phone calls.
- Identifies referral sources (target audiences).
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Communications, Business Administration or Healthcare preferred.
- Recent and direct experience working in a communications position within a sales or marketing environment may be substituted in lieu of education and/or experience requirements.
- A Valid Driver’s License as daily driving is a job requirement.
- Willing to travel within an assigned territory.
- Must provide own vehicle, however mileage reimbursement will be covered.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Fluent in computer programs.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
Type: Part Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 111596