Why You’ll Love This Job
Working at H2O Care
Since 1989, H2O Care has provided full-service, innovative, and reliable water testing and treatment solutions to residential and commercial clients. We are focused on making water better for families and businesses in our communities – and your work here will play a key role in contributing to this cause.
When you join H2O Care, you become part of a team with strong core values and an environment of mutual trust and respect. As a water treatment professional, you will learn about options for your customers to provide better health and peace of mind. Not only will your work be appreciated, but you will also be backed by a supportive team and leadership that cares about your personal needs.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
We are currently looking for a full time Installation & Plumbing Apprentice to join our team. Your role will be to install well-functioning and good looking water treatment systems that filter and purify water. We provide on-the-job training and get you started in a career installing water treatment equipment including point of use reverse osmosis systems and filters, water softeners, pH neutralizers, all types of back-washing filters and controls. You will also drive a company van to customer sites. The majority of work performed takes place in homes with some commercial sites. You will be required to complete a background and driving record check.
- Wage: $18-$24/ hr based on experience (Tier 3 apprentice or above? Apply here: https://h2ocarejobs.com/installation-technician-plumber-middleton-ma/ )
- Health, Vision, Dental & Life Insurance
- Three weeks PTO (vacation, personal, sick) in addition to paid holidays
- Flexible schedule
- Annual bonus eligibility
- 1-3 years of knowledge and experience of plumbing systems with patience, a practical mind and manual dexterity.
- Possess a valid Plumber’s Apprentice license
- Must be able to work efficiently with great attention to detail
- You must be able to work as part of a team and independently
- Maintain a positive/good natured attitude and enjoy meeting with customers
- Your driving record must be excellent and you should enjoy driving
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 100333