Why You’ll Love this Job
Your outstanding people skills and leadership expertise are highly sought-after for this top-shelf Practice Manager position at our Rochester Eye Care Associates in beautiful Rochester, NH!
Continue to grow your career in a climate where you will have the freedom and support you need to manage daily operations in a way that positively affects the facility and everyone within. Your career will remain on the leading edge as you collaborate with industry professionals and take advantage of continuing education opportunities. Quickly advance as you use your knowledge and experience to bring out the best in others and highlight the best in yourself. Enjoy an excellent personal life as well with access to a great retirement plan, PTO, and medical and vision benefits.
Take the next step toward your career success! Apply for our Practice Manager job opening today.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Practice Manager responsibilities include:
- Oversee and guide all daily clinic, educational and business activity
- Facility P&L/financial oversight to include budgets/expenses/revenue
- Assist with facility goal-setting and follow-ups
- Troubleshoot patient, staff and clinician problems and issues
- Manage payroll, time and attendance records
- Closely follow all state and federal policies and procedures
Practice Manager skills & qualifications include:
- Prior management experience in a healthcare / optical setting
- Administrative, office management experience
- Knowledgable of organizational policies, procedures and objectives
- HR and fiscal management experience
- Financial accuracy regarding insurance billing and budgets
- EMR and MS Office proficiency
Type: Full Time (Salaried)
Job ID: 23443